"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 10:24:51 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Thanks for Modoc traders market  (Read 1713 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Thanks for Modoc traders market
« on: March 20, 2011, 09:36:45 am »

Heh, yesterday i was on radio tunned in to channel 0, and received announcement that there is traders market opened in modoc with cheap prices, that sounded like pkers are bored so we went there with intentions to put up a fight, and what we really found, that there was a true market near hotel. All items were lying on ground, that reminded true market, and also it attracted raiders, so there was constant fight between the traders and them in which we got involved too. Too bad i didint take a screenshot or anything, but i'd like to thank Oneil, Johnas and tealic, this is great idea, keep it up guys :>
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:19:18 pm by vedaras »

brad smalls

• I like PK
Re: Thanks for Modoc traders market
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:07:16 am »

Oneil and tealic are the sg1 team of Fonline

Oneil: what planet is this
Brad Small: planet MDK
Big Guns.:yeah
Oneil was hit for 150 hit points
Oneil was hit for 120 hit points and was killed
Brad Smalls is back

Black Key

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 12:30:36 pm »

They are members of a french alliance of Pkers (Atom Bastard, Old Cajuns, and so). Yesterday, they have chosen "Base Raping" as a new perk. So yeah, really nice traders...

As a new lawyer agent, I just wanna say: Kill Them On Sight !
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:50:55 pm by Black Key »
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 02:17:57 pm »

i created this topic to thank these guys for good initiative, please post your gang bullshit somewhere else.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 03:31:03 pm »

They are members of a french alliance of Pkers (Atom Bastard, Old Cajuns, and so). Yesterday, they have chosen "Base Raping" as a new perk. So yeah, really nice traders...

As a new lawyer agent, I just wanna say: Kill Them On Sight !

i created this topic to thank these guys for good initiative, please post your gang bullshit somewhere else.
i ll talk bullshit now:
i remember how vedaras trolling at me and then we speak and i understand that he is funny guy  :D
then i got bad trade exp with black key, but meet him later (we dunno about each other forum names) and have good trade and simple long chat, than understand each other name.same with few pkersand other guys. so stop HOLYWAR  :D :P

Let the Force be with You.

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 08:22:33 am »

just get lost TTTLA no one cares for your shit

(BTW do i get reward cuse i killed them)
Brad Smalls is back

avv

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 10:45:37 am »

I guess Black Key has a point. These guys happen to be pks and your post might make people think they're something else. Maybe they held a little shop once but most of their time they kill people for fun.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 12:53:46 pm »

just get lost TTTLA no one cares for your shit
Amen.

(BTW do i get reward cuse i killed them)
Satisfaction is not enough?  :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 04:05:21 am »

it was very statisfying making them run back to their stargate
Brad Smalls is back

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 07:56:58 am »

I guess Black Key has a point. These guys happen to be pks and your post might make people think they're something else. Maybe they held a little shop once but most of their time they kill people for fun.

everyone is killing peopel for fun in this game, i dont really care. They had full abilities to abuse their market, and kill people coming to trade, they did not. So if they are good traders, im writing that they are good traders, and you are writing like "stupid pkers", when they are actually are good traders. As i said before, i dont care what it is between them and your faction, and you shouldnt bring that in this topic.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.