"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 09:23:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Pack of sugestions.  (Read 2687 times)

Pack of sugestions.
« on: January 03, 2011, 05:11:57 pm »

Thoese sugestions not make game easier. Just faster and more fun because boring is a biggest sin of every game.

1. Faster traveling. Now it is NOT realistic. Watching red cross moving on the map is annoyed and boring and it's just wasting of time.

2. Faster exping = less grinding. How to exp a char? Sniper for example. Make some miniquests in NCR, Hub, Junktown and Audytum. Take a 10 mm pistol, some bullets (if you play in gang and you have sg crafter it was very easy) and go to 6th square over NCR. When you get 6 level go to north-west square near V13 (mutated molerats) and shot them in head or eyes. You can get 21 level without dying. So where is a problem? TIME is a problem. WIPE is a problem. BORED is a problem. I die few times when i exping my sniper because i kill centaurs, floaters and aliens. But it was my choice not game difficult.

3. Weakened after dead. Is there anyone who can explain me reasons of weakened? If we have higher doctor skill we can heal it but we can wait. And this is what we do in this game - waiting. Cooldown for first aid, doc, crafting or gathering resourses is ok and reasonable. But weakened? We don't get any exp if we heal weakness.

4. Repair cooldown. That's ok when we need high repair skill to effective repairing. But why we must wait 1 minute after every using this skill? Repairing a bigger pack of stuff is horrible and annoyed! Crafting is one of the better part of this game. So why you hate crafters that much? It's a sadism?

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Re: Pack of sugestions.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:20:11 pm »

Thoese sugestions not make game easier. Just faster and more fun because boring is a biggest sin of every game.

1. Faster traveling. Now it is NOT realistic. Watching red cross moving on the map is annoyed and boring and it's just wasting of time.

2. Faster exping = less grinding. How to exp a char? Sniper for example. Make some miniquests in NCR, Hub, Junktown and Audytum. Take a 10 mm pistol, some bullets (if you play in gang and you have sg crafter it was very easy) and go to 6th square over NCR. When you get 6 level go to north-west square near V13 (mutated molerats) and shot them in head or eyes. You can get 21 level without dying. So where is a problem? TIME is a problem. WIPE is a problem. BORED is a problem. I die few times when i exping my sniper because i kill centaurs, floaters and aliens. But it was my choice not game difficult.

3. Weakened after dead. Is there anyone who can explain me reasons of weakened? If we have higher doctor skill we can heal it but we can wait. And this is what we do in this game - waiting. Cooldown for first aid, doc, crafting or gathering resourses is ok and reasonable. But weakened? We don't get any exp if we heal weakness.

4. Repair cooldown. That's ok when we need high repair skill to effective repairing. But why we must wait 1 minute after every using this skill? Repairing a bigger pack of stuff is horrible and annoyed! Crafting is one of the better part of this game. So why you hate crafters that much? It's a sadism?

ad 1) i was annoyed too after wipe, but when you reach level you can afford a car, the situation is opposite.. very fast traveling :) so safe your penny every day, after year, you can buy a car

ad 2) more quest are welcomed, but it will take time until some new "quest generator" will be generated..

ad 3) weak is here because of annoying immediate low level rush from respawn point.. on the other way, rich gangs could use their superstimps, take new gear.. but they dont do this, they have alts anyway

ad 4) i agree, maybe some new perk that is not depend on level, but you can get him from some statistic (number of repaired things) would be good (like F:NV side perks)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 06:04:56 pm »

Santa, the waiting is an aspect of the game, too. The traveling system and the general absence of interfaces/displays/gadgets and tools that every other mmh has, makes fonline what it is.

There's no reason to destroy this game's atmosphere through automation.

avv

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 06:18:43 pm »

3. Weakened after dead. Is there anyone who can explain me reasons of weakened?

First explain what this weakening prevents you from doing.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 07:41:36 pm »

Santa, the waiting is an aspect of the game, too. The traveling system and the general absence of interfaces/displays/gadgets and tools that every other mmh has, makes fonline what it is.

There's no reason to destroy this game's atmosphere through automation.

Repair -> waiting, repair -> waiting, repair -> waiting. Move from NCR to VC -> waiting and watching beautyfull red cross. Killing 3 molerats, killing next 3 or 4 molerats, killing next molerats for exp. You call it atmosphere?
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 10:50:00 pm »

Yeah. The waiting parts are anoying. But they can not be just skipped. Leveling char repairing etc.... have to take some time but game just dont posses enough content and features to fill those waiting times with some minigames or something.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 12:36:10 am »

Repairn can be skipped. Leveling char not but maye more exp for critters it's solution of this problem. Cooldowns for crafting and mining cannot be skipped. I know why they are.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 09:16:23 am »

You not should be even live after you killed :/
My character got 30% doctor and he success everytime to heal weakened and another character got 60% doctor and he fail almost everytime..
So yeah maybe doctor need something change..
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 09:39:52 am »

Forget about weakness.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 11:13:56 am »

Forget about weakness.
Not totally.
Maybe it just need bit change or lower cooldown.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 11:44:53 am »

My character got 30% doctor and he success everytime to heal weakened and another character got 60% doctor and he fail almost everytime..

Higher your level is, harder it is to heal your weak.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 12:02:31 pm »

Higher your level is, harder it is to heal your weak.
I really don't understand..
It should be easier heal weakness, if you are more experienced with doctor.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 12:16:25 pm »

i have 170 doc (excessive much? maybe), heals weakness almost everytime. just the occasional fails, if it is affected by luck than i blame that, 1Luck btw.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 08:00:51 pm »

I really don't understand..
It should be easier heal weakness, if you are more experienced with doctor.

Formula to have 100% chance to heal weak: 10xlevel
Level 1? you need 10 Doctor to have 100% chance to heal it. Level 10? You need 100% Level 21? You need 210%
So yeah, more doc you have, better are you chance. But more level you have, harder it is.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 11:34:19 pm »

Now everyone speaks about weakness. Forget this sugestion! It wasn't important part of my first post!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.