"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:26:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Assault rifle class  (Read 2598 times)

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
Re: Assault rifle class
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 03:15:45 pm »

If you are bigguner, almost every build could switch among LSW/minigun/RL. I know that depends on perks and BG Avenger burster with 2x BRD will not dominate with RL (but he will still do serious damage with this gun), but critical or double burst BG build has very good alterntive in RL weapon.

But snipers? Sniper rifle, ok, what next? .223 pistol has very rare occasion to use, P90 too and it is very expensive, as. r. non hex damage is funny, and FN burst has too small distance.

And of course, in comparsion to BG, you cant loot sniper rifle from NPCs anywhere.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 04:15:56 pm »

I cant agree with you avv, P90 is one of the most powerful weapons in Hinkley and is certainly superior to minigun.
Speaking of Luck, even with 6 LK and no MC, you still have decent crit. chance.

I agree with Lordus, versatility of this class can make them somewhat useful, even with inferior range/damage
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 08:27:50 pm »

Assault rifle is the best burst sg weapon you can get now. Even FN FAiL is no match. It's buffed enough.
Exactly

You can't compare SG bursts to big guns bursts. Big guns MUST be much better in bursts etc, coz other way they will be useless.

FN FAL yeah should be better. Its harder to get ammo, its less common than Assault, and its worse weapon. So this should be buffed, yeah. Bus Assault is very good weapon.
 Guitar Hero: Fallout

Lordus

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 08:41:56 pm »

Exactly

You can't compare SG bursts to big guns bursts. Big guns MUST be much better in bursts etc, coz other way they will be useless.

FN FAL yeah should be better. Its harder to get ammo, its less common than Assault, and its worse weapon. So this should be buffed, yeah. Bus Assault is very good weapon.

Assault rifle class consist of:

Assault rifle, FN FAL, XL.

I want to add new role to as. rifle class, but as. rifle itself is okay. So buff FN FAL, or XL, but XL is hitech and it should be unreachable ideal :)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 08:50:39 pm »

Nope BG should have more firepower, but the accuracy (im not talking about the skills - you can have 240% but....) should be much lower!
I just dont know - how the Minigun have the Accuracy perk (yeah yeah if you have enough strength to take to hand minigun and shoot ENOUGH good to shoot in one point)
All SGs should be better at shootin in small bursts!(I mean that the range between 15-30 hexes will be the best to burst with SGs, with BGs 1- 15 hexes)
h

Lordus

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 12:47:26 am »

My mistake, as. rifle rocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RJd_dwBX84
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 3.007 seconds with 27 queries.