"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 18, 2024, 03:45:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Life in wasteland polis-ATTENTION  (Read 4709 times)

Re: Life in wasteland polis-ATTENTION
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 07:38:44 am »

people should live in cities. not in fucking caves or hidden in own bases

According to what?

Seems to me like some people would live in cities, and some would live in caves, and some would live in bases.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

TuX

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 11:01:26 am »

In theory a citizen of a city should have an interest in keeping the city safe. It would be a nice addition to buy a house in any city in the wasteland, hell even Necropolis would do. Even if you could only make decorations from Nuka Cola or Gamma Gulp Beer, this kind of thing gives you the comfort of having your own place. Sure you can do the same with a tent, but IMHO living in a city is much cooler. Besides as some wrote earlier being a citizen must have some advantages.

And about the polis system. As someone said you should try keeping the city safe without the devs help. Try to make it work by yourselves. If you can show the devs this project works maybe then they will show some support.

Personaly I'm very curious about the NPC factions. Hell, 3d can wait.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 11:56:20 am »

Do you know what does it mean? Dynamic map is example when you can add building toilet into your tent...
spawning fridges is nothing special... because it's item...

You could make items out of map elements somehow?

Up to the topic, lets say Im a citizen of BH happily going to vote when suddenly... a guy with 5 muties comes and kills you every time you enter just for fun...
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

TuX

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 06:32:31 pm »

I think we could all agree that democracy isn't the best way to govern a city in the wasteland. That means no voting. I'd sugest some various kinds of despotism beging with teocracy.
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 09:33:20 pm »

I think we could all agree that democracy isn't the best way to govern a city in the wasteland. That means no voting. I'd sugest some various kinds of despotism beging with teocracy.
I understand it and moreover I think gang should take control first, with some citizens as oligarchy and step by step we can improve system. I have some ideas about how should first days look like, but I need to consult it with some people that are willing to help in project
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 23 queries.