"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 18, 2024, 03:47:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Contrary to popular belief  (Read 1621 times)

Contrary to popular belief
« on: October 22, 2010, 04:50:22 am »

Is bombing an offense that can be banned?
I've been absent from fonline for a while, and i have heard of some rumors stating the offense.

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
Re: Contrary to popular belief
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 05:11:45 am »

No. The bannable part of bombing would be fastlogging after bombing someone to loot them.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 12:47:39 pm »

Hmmm, I heard the same rumor though.  Oh well maybe Spotty is right but I'm just sayin I've heard it too.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 01:12:28 pm »

I heard that Surf Solar banning for it because he "dont like it", but i am not sure if it is true  8)

In rules bombing isnt forbidden, so i think that you can blow them up !!!
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 08:38:10 pm »

I've seen Surf Solar do a very temporary ban (like 5-10minutes) for plasma nading.  Also if you die because a dynamite on your person explodes, the resurrection timer is around 7 minutes.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 01:11:14 pm »

I've seen Surf Solar do a very temporary ban (like 5-10minutes) for plasma nading.  Also if you die because a dynamite on your person explodes, the resurrection timer is around 7 minutes.

which is abusable, since you can easily plant a ticking bomb on somoene as a thief. and if you succeed, it doesn't matter if the person finds out about it, hes to late. If he drops the bomb the gaurds will shoot him. if he runs to the world map he is ussualy to late and perhaps even dies on the world map, if he does nothing hes dead aswell.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 09:15:54 pm »

which is abusable, since you can easily plant a ticking bomb on somoene as a thief. and if you succeed, it doesn't matter if the person finds out about it, hes to late. If he drops the bomb the gaurds will shoot him. if he runs to the world map he is ussualy to late and perhaps even dies on the world map, if he does nothing hes dead aswell.

This is so much fun!
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 09:51:35 pm »

Also if you die because a dynamite on your person explodes, the resurrection timer is around 7 minutes.
Not really, if you arm the dynamite and don't wait for the timer to finish but try to disarm the dynamite and fail("use" the dynamite like when arming it, just again after it's already armed), the dynamite explodes in your arms and it's even possible that you don't die but the person near does. If you die, you will get normal replication cooldown since it treats it like there was an explosion near you, not in your inventory.
This is so much fun!
Indeed, I planted many dynamites when I yet had a thief, and it was so fucking hilarious. Though if I set the timer too long, and the person is smart, he/she just runs to the world map and drops it here. That's still rare ;)
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 03:04:12 pm »

Though if I set the timer too long, and the person is smart, he/she just runs to the world map and drops it here. That's still rare ;)

I did that once with a looted and armed dynamite (planter failed planting).
Planter didn't understand why all the people waiting to grab his armor didn't die of an explosion.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.