"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 07, 2024, 08:59:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Racist behavior - That kind of takling should be bannish from any places  (Read 2882 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

I'm not saying that devs or mods or whatever can't limit speech. They can do whatever they want.
But I don't support telling someone what they can and can't say.

Personally I think the guy did overreact because no one really knows who you are on an online game so who cares what he says.
People are such babies these days. Man up guys. You're like a child in a playground pointing fingers "He called me bad word"
My thoughts exactly.

And OXXON, don't even try to defend yourself at this point, you already lost. XD
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Racism isn't the only thing that's offensive in speech. Your personal text is homophobic.
And according to what you wrote, I could get a screenshot of you saying "FA yourself, faggot." and get your "ass outta the server"

OXXON

• I need some bubble gum, im sick of kicking ass

Racism isn't the only thing that's offensive in speech. Your personal text is homophobic.
And according to what you wrote, I could get a screenshot of you saying "FA yourself, faggot." and get your "ass outta the server"

oh my god, you re so annoying...

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage

Homophobe.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.

Surf

• это моё.

If any GM witnesses such behaviour directly in the game, the person in question will be banned, or atleast jailed as this shit is not allowed. Since the thread doesn't go anywhere, I'll lock it, thanks to the OP for the report.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.