Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Share Your Work / Re: Critter Animations
« Last post by Ghosthack on January 21, 2023, 10:55:36 am »
both links are broken for me, found the frm's though, are you guys doing this in 3D and convert back to 2D?

Fixed the links.
Offtopic / Re: MVE Tools
« Last post by Ghosthack on January 21, 2023, 10:53:00 am »
Maybe there is a slight difference in the MVE format (different version?) used in Baldur's Gate?
I think you should probably ask on some forum related to BG modding, like: https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/
Offtopic / MVE Tools
« Last post by glurak on January 18, 2023, 07:34:40 pm »
Hey i was trying to find a way to uncencor the german intro of the original Baldurs Gate 1 Intro. And found the nvme tools here.
So when i get it right i can play them and i can transform avi files into MVE.   

But is there also a way to transform the MVE files into AVI?  So i can edit it and change the soundtrack on the english intro with the german one? :)

EDIT: FFMPEG could turn the Baldurs Gate 1 intro into Avi.  And i was able to edit it. ( but it loss quality by a lot)

I used the avi2mve tool. And converted it back. Problem BG cant read the file it seems.  Somone any experience with that tools? :) I know its for Fallout but it was the same time range and the same codec so i have still some hope i can get that to work.
« Last post by Lexx on January 18, 2023, 06:57:26 am »
No, I'm doing this via normal frame diting.
« Last post by Slowhand on January 11, 2023, 03:03:45 pm »
both links are broken for me, found the frm's though, are you guys doing this in 3D and convert back to 2D?
Share Your Work / Re: desert tiles helper
« Last post by Lexx on January 08, 2023, 08:08:38 pm »
Uh, never saw this. Keep in mind that desert tiles aren't placed at random. They have certain pattern. There's sandy, and hard ground, as well as border/blend tiles. If you just randomly slap tiles together, you're doing it wrong.
FOnline Projects / Re: Fonline: Another Way to Die (TLA Mk2)
« Last post by Crazy777 on January 05, 2023, 12:20:22 am »
FOnline Projects / Re: FOnline Parareal CZ
« Last post by ShOw.CZ on January 02, 2023, 10:22:47 pm »
 NEW SEASSON!

Parareal Season 2: Changelog

Game World
•    Random Events system added: Unique locations with enemies and loot will spawn periodically around the wasteland. There are 3 tiers of random event – the first tier are mostly easy encounters with basic items and materials. The 2nd tier is slightly harder with better loot. Tier 3 are end-game level MUCH harder with chances of better loot and rarer items, Tier 3 events are announced with a global message and countdown. Unfinished Random Events are erased at server restart. (Note: Anything left in a random event will be gone forever when the event ends or if events are erased following a server restart, cars etc are taken at players own risk)
•    BackPack: in random encounters you can sometimes find some npcs with a "backpack" containing a useful and sometismes rare item
•    Critical Hit Table reworked. https://mega.nz/file/6t1DhJJI#04mrnmUE7jwZbjexqmMMJcKh7GGIGqbcjJcJ-2pCEfk
•   
•    Many Dungeons have been changed.
•    Waterworks is now a low-level dungeon.
•    Mariposa can only be accessed by use of an electronic lockpick MII, it will remain open for 30 minutes. When the boss room is opened on level 4, a countdown will begin for 10 minutes at the end of which any players still inside the Mariposa location  (this means outside as well) will be killed and the location reset.
•    Vault 13 is accessed by use of a Vault 13 key card. Once opened a timer will begin for 20 minutes at the end of which, players still inside the Vault area (Vault part of level 1 and lower floors but not the cave) will be killed and the location reset.
•    Oil Rig is temporarily disabled for rebalance.
•    Talchem dungeon added.
•    New Reno Farm dungeon added.

•    Economy Re-work:
•    Base prices of many items have changed.
•    All trader’s caps volume has been halved.
•    Prices of skill books have been raised.
•    Books are no longer for sale through dialog and are only available via the barter screen at the usual booksellers. Booksellers deal in caps only.
•    Price of Private Mines raised to 100k caps.
•    Armors – Stats of many armors have been changed. https://mega.nz/file/vlEyWbyT#UyE-Um9heBxnOH6YtRN4gTzp-jS-r5sjL--OHc7xMCI
•   
•    Combat Armor MKII is removed from all traders.
•    Drugs – Mentats, Buffout, Psycho and Jet have been removed from all traders except Doctors and bars in New Reno and the Den.
•    Encounter locker loot changed.
•    Luck now influences the items found in random caves.
•    Town Control caps rewards reduced by 50%
•    “Treasure” system added – many previously useless items are now of value to some NPCs and can be exchanged for caps. James Hightower in Hub Heights buys pre-war relics, Far Go Traders will buy pre-war food and Doctor Larrikan at Junktown will buy rare medical items.
•    Trees now produce only 1 wood per chop and each tree has a capacity of 1-5 wood.
•    All production machines which craft items using the science skill will now give 300 xp per batch made.
•    “Wonderland” quest reward changed – bonus stats which can now be chosen as reward are HP, Critical Chance and Healing Rate.

New Quest
•    Primitive Tribe (Bring Seeds for Villagers)
•    This is a partially completed project of the Environmental Protection Agency, it is still in development but you can already try out part of the location in the form of a quest.

Features
•    RTS cursor added. This can be enabled in Client  Fonline2238.cfg by changing the value of RTS to 1 (RTS=1)
•    Movement Speed stat added – the speed of your character’s movement can be increased or decreased by traits, perks or wearing certain armors. This will work for close combat or thrown weapons only and is entirely negated by carrying a gun (SG/BG/EW) in either slot or wearing power armors. Players can check their speed at any time by typing the command “ ~speed “.

And many more changes.

You can check more changes at Discord or try new Parareal Wiki with 1% finished.

https://discord.gg/tYmDFdE

https://fonline-parareal.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Share Your Work / Re: desert tiles helper
« Last post by Ganado on January 02, 2023, 06:31:08 pm »
Eh, I think that Python file was hastily made code I had written years ago (https://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29554.0.html)
Realism either made his own thing or a vastly improved version of it, but I don't have it saved on my computer.
Offtopic / Re: Still alive
« Last post by Ganado on January 02, 2023, 06:16:00 pm »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10