"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:21:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: gamestop 3 for 1  (Read 2476 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
gamestop 3 for 1
« on: October 14, 2010, 07:22:13 pm »

ok so new vegas is coming out soon and i want it but dont have 70dollars at this time so i calll gamestop and they say they can do the 3 for one thing (u give 3 of your games for one of there new releases)i really did not understand what he said so well cause he was talking fast proably lots of customers there. so i just want to know if anyone knows how its works is it only certains game or do they need to be in great condistion or what i dont want to call again cause it took a hour to get threw so any help would be good and i did look on internet but did not find anything related to that any help is good thanks ahead of time :) :)
Roaming the waste again.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
Re: gamestop 3 for 1
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 07:46:10 pm »

Please, take this, i dont need them so much:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..................................................................................
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 09:43:52 pm »

It's probably some god damn list of only month long releases they're trying to scam you out of ...  GameStop is fuckng cheap.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 09:46:13 pm »

gamestop makes almost no profit on new games, they survive with used sales. Thats why they push trades, instead of making 4$ off of a new game, they get 3 games they mark up 20$ each and sell.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:54:32 pm »

ea politics sucks anyway.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:12:30 pm »

gamestop makes almost no profit on new games, they survive with used sales. Thats why they push trades, instead of making 4$ off of a new game, they get 3 games they mark up 20$ each and sell.
this is very true
ea politics sucks anyway.
even truer (proably not even real word truer) :P
but still if anyone knows any info about it please tell me i really dont want to call them back and have to keep on trying still someone decides to pick up again
Roaming the waste again.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 10:26:13 pm »

Just call them again... they're paid to sit behind a counter and take calls after all...
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 10:42:19 pm »

Just call them again... they're paid to sit behind a counter and take calls after all...
lol so try i proably will end up doing that soon when i really have nothing 2 do
Roaming the waste again.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 01:17:33 am »

i guess for ps3 and xbox and such shit, it just have to be 3 games, no matter what..
but for pc .. uhm... i dont know dude..
they have to be current and i think you find better ways to make cash with them as give it to ea..
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 03:13:20 am »

Best part about EA is they have enough money to bribe people to let A class bugs through into the retail product. Hooray for bypassing QA standards.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 03:42:41 am »

Best part about EA is they have enough money to bribe people to let A class bugs through into the retail product. Hooray for bypassing QA standards.
I know right...?  Alot of the bugs you encounter are so freaking obvious its like it was there on purpose.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.