"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 07:38:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Deathclaws roaming the Wastes.  (Read 3716 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Deathclaws roaming the Wastes.
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:43:47 am »

*Corrtharr, one of the pack leaders, says , that the geckos aren't tasty for deathclaws, BUT edible. Xarn and Xorn are listening what their shaman says, since they want to survive, not to "pwn". Wise Shaman Corrthar means, that humans might want to have gecko skins, since they are craftable in armors. That's why deathclaws collect these pelts, to exchange them to human slaves to eat!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

To crowd this subforum abit more, to make atleast a few events and such, and to give players a bit of a "roleplaying" service and still action, I decided to revive this awesome event Izual started prewipe again. We already did this tonight and players appreciated it much, that's why it's gonna be "repeated". :)

In a nutshell: There are a few Deathclaws roaming the wasteland. They don't pose a threat to anyone in the first place, only if you piss them off. They are looking for food, unfortunately this includes humans aswell (as they are tasty!). So you either use a) your "speech" skill ingame to persuate them to not eat you b) bring them slaves of you to eat or c) try to kill the Deathclaws.

They are no godly über Builds, infact I created them and made them too weak. ;D Gotta change it atleast a bit though.

Otherwise, I hope you all have fun with it and it increases a bit of the fallout feeling, I am planning to do similar things with other species and kin too! To provide everyone a bit of the fun. :)

[* Free Roam means you might stumble random over the deathclaws in the wasteland, in your tent or everywhere. They pose no threat to you and will never kill you on sight, incase you want to complain ;) ]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:12:11 am by Surf Solar »

Menempo

• Keigoris
Re: Deathclaws roaming the Wastes.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 01:49:12 am »

Good and Funny event, could use more Deathclaw, and perhaps a City run by Deathclaws.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2iiwffo.jpg
Keigoris - "So what?! I'm a Deathclaw in human disguise! that dosen't mean i cannot be an addict to nuka cola!"

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:29:25 am »

Wonder who was that Xorn deathclaw. It was acting so friendly in NCR.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 07:16:46 am »

Wipe Ago i was Taxing Deathclaw From south to Gecko mine :>

Maybe today they will not eat me to :>

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 12:41:20 pm »

Yay :P

I am planning to do similar things with other species and kin too!
Second yay :P Fire geckos anyone?

and will never kill you on sight
:-[
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 08:18:05 pm »

saw 'em, killed 'em, now i have a brand new deathclaw wallet
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 18 queries.