"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 03:52:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Modoc Militia is back!  (Read 12530 times)

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
Re: Modoc Militia is back!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010, 10:50:45 am »

The respawn of modoc is still 1 sector next to the town.

Ah yeah Izual, nice seeing you there without unleashing zombies or running around as frank :P

JovankaB

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 11:07:15 am »

Agreed with Jovanka's post, but:Aren't the respawns set to closest location, now?

Haha well, I didn't have a chance to check it after the last wipe yet :P Good to know.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 12:04:21 pm »

hey, maybe I'll create my Pistolero char again then
  hah no more ap ammo for needlers, damn that was annoyoing :>

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 12:49:31 pm »

AP needler ammo: 2/1 dmg mod
This little baby was almost a gauss pistol ;p
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 08:54:47 pm »

i love this Militia, IT GAVE ME A REASON TO PLAY!!!

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 10:22:06 pm »

Well, i dont understand the concept.of MM. = moving targets?

Today, less than ten MM with leather kind of armor and shitty weapons were swarmed by numerous +10 Rogues players in best armors and weapons. Well, this is coward tactic IMO. Kill kill, no matter why, when..

Be proud of you.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

JovankaB

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 11:39:03 pm »

I think the concept is to have fun. Some people created new chars for this and they need to level up to be able to defend themselves more actively but I myself don't have to wait until level 21 with drug powerbuild to have it. I'm not obsessed with winning, getting virtual pipboy achievements or pwning people all the time.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:47:16 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 12:24:04 am »

...getting virtual pipboy achievements...
But still, there is the most deaths achievement ;D

I will definitely see for myself what this militia thing is all about. :) Once I will have internet without that bloody proxy. >:(

Lordus

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 12:55:23 am »

I understand it. Have fun, take some low value gear, wait for enemy... But if some huge gang needs to cure their frustration in best stuff gear against this militia, it is pathetic. Why dont you accept this and with your ten players party you dont rush us only with low equip gear? Most of you are playing for one year and you still have to prove yourself that you can kill leather jacket noobs with avenger. The most pathetic thing is that you need to loot his stuff. I hope my asault rifle will help you in TC :P
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 06:38:14 am »

I understand it. Have fun, take some low value gear, wait for enemy... But if some huge gang needs to cure their frustration in best stuff gear against this militia, it is pathetic. Why dont you accept this and with your ten players party you dont rush us only with low equip gear? Most of you are playing for one year and you still have to prove yourself that you can kill leather jacket noobs with avenger. The most pathetic thing is that you need to loot his stuff. I hope my asault rifle will help you in TC :P

Militia Started... Give us time.. We need to lvl chars.. Buy base etc.. you know ;)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 07:48:45 am »

i can suply you whit pipe rifles,i am in there whit my slaver caracter
and i can bring slaves!!!!,wacha think Andr3aZ?

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 09:25:09 am »

I think the concept is to have fun. Some people created new chars for this and they need to level up to be able to defend themselves more actively but I myself don't have to wait until level 21 with drug powerbuild to have it. I'm not obsessed with winning, getting virtual pipboy achievements or pwning people all the time.

That's the main problem. A lot of players are absolutely convinced that they need a (drugged, fully-equiped) level 21 powerbuild ot have fun. This is why there is little interest in this game except fights, but that is players' fault. Also, most of these players described above can only have fun if they are the only ones to have fun - rather: if they can decide if the other players will have fun or not - it feeds their lack of power feeling, or something like that.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

JovankaB

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 10:33:46 am »

You want to buy a base now? What for? Pfft.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 11:43:42 am »

i can suply you whit pipe rifles,i am in there whit my slaver caracter
and i can bring slaves!!!!,wacha think Andr3aZ?

he still thinks im the boss...

To all other guys: I must say we had much fun yesterday. We were around 5 people to start when meganfox showed up and massacred us. Then it all began, i need to thank megan here to bring the action to modoc (no troll). After one hour it almost felt like old times, we had around 10-15 guys swarming around modocs south entrance. Modoc came back to live and it was really nice to hang out there, chat and shoot some bitches, even if we mostly died to a LSW.

I must say, without PKs there wouldnt be a Militia to start with, so i like to thank all the guys comin there to bring some action. As i would rather enjoy it if we had a low grade fight than beeing hit for 180 dmg with my lvl 7 char. Would be a funny challenge. But like this i could show many random visitors what the militia is and what we do and most of them liked the idea and said to come around often. Thats a nice success for the militia

The good side is, nobodys mad. At least i didnt see anyone ragequitting or anything. If we die, we loose nothing, you die rarely and meh, what does 1 LSW and 1 MAMK2 mean to you and your gang. If you have fun slaughtering bluesuits with high level tier thats alright. We have fun trying to kill lvl 21 powerbuilds with low grade tier.

The only thing i ask from all the PKs coming to modoc slaughtering everyone is to understand that this is no meaningless noob shit. This is just fun without a goal, no win no loose. And without it modoc would be a ghost town, again...

btw there will be no base or faction. Everything done is a single players doing, not the collaborated community
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:45:37 am by Andr3aZ »

Lordus

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 01:18:13 pm »

I hope that members of huga anti Modoc militia gangs will find their bravery and they will attack it even alone or with few friends, because numerous hi-tech raids are were quickly..

As we are anti PK and many of our (VSB/Hawks) members recruted from old Modoc militia, we will always help you, but i suggest, enable some radio channel.

At least i want to talk with you, check situation, exchange some jokes .... . Everyone has radio, it could be something more to militia project.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 25 queries.