"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 04:02:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Modoc Militia is back!  (Read 12511 times)

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
Modoc Militia is back!
« on: October 02, 2010, 07:45:25 pm »

We the Modoc Militia are back!

The goal of the Militia is to bring live back to Modoc again like the good ole days.
The rules are simple:

1. We the militia are here to keep Modoc save of raiders, thiefs and looters.
2. Everybody is welcome in Modoc, nobody will be shot because he is in gang X / known (Anti)PK.
3. You will be shot if:
  • You are a known thief
  • You are a known troublemaker (you have attacked members of the militia or the modoc PC citizens)
  • You attacked someone without reason
  • You loot an innocents corpse (someone who was been killed by a raider - ergo someone shooting someone to rob him or just for fun)
4. If someone dies and he comes back to Modoc, he gets his belongings back. Any looters will be shot like said in (3).
5. The current gang guarding Modoc is considered friendly but the Militia is guarding the Modoc citizens and will keep themselves out of gangwars as long there is no danger to the peacefull visitors and citizens of Modoc.

Current known members: 15+
Everybody can join the Militia, this is no faction. We dont have a base. Only requirement is to play by the rules.
The rules are the original rules from back in the days. They werent written down once but we usally handled things like this. I am not the leader, im only promoting it to get Modoc back like it was in the good old days and do something against the phenomen of northern ghost towns.

As we don't want to organize this too much but want to give players a way of communication you can join #ModocMilitia @ irc.forestnet.org
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:17:05 pm by Andr3aZ »

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Modoc Militia is back!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 07:46:23 pm »

Epic. Count me in, I will create a new character just for this.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 10:14:59 pm »

Well, now I have to consider getting back to game.
"... I'm a little bit of country, with a little bit of fist in your mug homie..."

Sir Hubert

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:07:28 pm »

very nice CS will be happy to kill someone in modoc :)
Mistrz Dark Angel:

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 11:09:16 pm »

Yeah, how dare people have fun in some town! Let's just kill them, lol.

Sir Hubert

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 11:22:02 pm »

Everyone has their own way on the game Surf :). For someone its crafting and all  The Settlers 2238 for other killing:)
Mistrz Dark Angel:

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 11:32:11 pm »

very nice CS will be happy to kill someone in modoc :)

The Militia is currently under CS protection after paying a fine of 30 caps 1 Stimpack and 3 packs of smokes.

You were even there protecting me Hubert :) thank you!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 11:38:04 pm by Andr3aZ »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 11:43:22 pm »

The Militia is currently under CS protection after paying a fine of 30 caps 1 Stimpack and 3 packs of smokes.

You were even there protecting me Hubert :) thank you!

Hum what the point. We have many old Modoc protecter (VSB, Hawk, Gazoil, Crocus, me and other old Cajuns / Orphans who fight for this militia) and now you choice to get CS protection?

Have fun...

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 11:55:47 pm »

Hum what the point. We have many old Modoc protecter (VSB, Hawk, Gazoil, Crocus, me and other old Cajuns / Orphans who fight for this militia) and now you choice to get CS protection?

Have fun...

Oh LeMark...  ::) i was just trolling Hubert a bit for his "we kill you" ;)
We aint under CS protection. Srsly, who would protect someone for 30 caps and some smokes ?
A.Maniac RP-robbed me and then said because i paid i am now protected. This isnt any alliance or treaty.
They just leaved me alone after that (and shooting me like 4 times, because hey there is someone with a homesteader skin with 37hp, he might be dangerous to 5 guys in metal armor)

I welcome all old friends of the Militia like VSB, Cajuns and of course my old mentor Gazoil with open arms. lololo-we-kill-you-Guys are still looked at with suspiciousness.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 11:59:23 pm by Andr3aZ »

Sir Hubert

• Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 01:15:32 am »

After new changelog modoc alive again :) 10 dead bluesuits per 5 minutes its a good sign.  From now on, Modoc is warzone :)
Mistrz Dark Angel:

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 02:07:51 am »

A town were players make the law. A town where you can enter and get reaction from the PC citizen based on your behaviour.
Were you can do your daily bussines or just chat a bit or trade. Were you could get into a fight that isnt only based on your actions.
This is real Fallout feeling! You can make friends, you can make enemies, you can be a bystander, you can be victim, you can be a hero.

If warzone or not. I want it to be alive again, only that counts. We aint looking for loot or kills. We are looking for the feeling of defending a town with all avaible methods just because we want to. And we sure dont give a damn about some big kid with a gun boasting about killing defenceless players.

White Eagle

• Kill 'em all
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 09:20:28 am »

this is sick.. (it means in good way)..  8)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 10:11:48 am »

What, you mean people want to build something in this game? Send the Chosen Soldiers! Loot their pipe rifles! Destroy the bluesuit-made fun!
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 11:28:41 am »

After new changelog modoc alive again :) 10 dead bluesuits per 5 minutes its a good sign.  From now on, Modoc is warzone :)

And in 1 week everybody will come back to NCR and you will be happy Hubertus.

This game would be better without your team (CS) which destroys all the initiatives.

Make you a private PvP server and let us play between mature players.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 11:49:53 am »

I was support Miltia very very old time ago...
If you Andr3aZ looking for 21 lvl sniper or 21 lvl unarmed PM me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 18 queries.