"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:50:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Trapped(no longer needed)  (Read 803 times)

Josh

• The Armegeddon Arms Co. is temporarily on hiatus
Trapped(no longer needed)
« on: October 24, 2010, 02:46:13 pm »

I started in the hub and was getting tired of shoveling cow crap so I gave shovel to miniquest guy and struck out for the Boneyard Trainstation. Upon arriving I was greeted with the sight of an empty square where the map said the train station would be. I wandered around for bit then had my ass promptly handed to me by Deathclaws, Super Mutants, and Centaur Hordes. Now all I want is to get either back to the hub or NCR/ San Fran. I'm new to this and have nada in firepower, so I could really use some rescuing.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:26:14 am by Josh »
When you hear people talking about the great leader of the Armeggedon Arms Co., there talking about me. On the flip side when you hear them laughing about the Plague who stood next to guard and died or something else like that, that would be my brother Ben.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
Re: Trapped
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 03:08:41 pm »

Ok, first, the train station isn't visible until you take the train quests.  Talk to the questgiver at the cathederal, he'll show you the boneyard station.  Also, just start walking.  If you don't have anything, you don't have anything to lose by dying in the wastes.  Boneyard does have some starter quests though, like collecting junk or such, which are probably on the wiki.  Most southern cities have one or two little quests.

Gatling

• Violent Pacifist.
Re: Trapped
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 03:27:39 pm »

It is worth mentioning that you have to visit each station from the first one that the quest makes visible to you.

As in: take trains from that first to the others and make sure to EXIT those new stations in order to get the circle on your map.  If you go someplace new but don't leave and train back out, the circle will not appear to my knowledge.
And now...
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."- Rorschach
"It's what people know about themselves inside... that makes them afraid." -The Stranger
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 23 queries.