"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 07, 2024, 09:02:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: The SCOPE-Snipers friend  (Read 37257 times)

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
Re: The SCOPE-Snipers friend
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2010, 09:33:40 pm »

Strangely i havent seen you around during season 2. Look I appriociate your work but every modification like this one just takes the whole 2238 a step closer to a MINDLESS shooter. Previously in Pv,P the guy who can faster click the small 'eyes' would propably have the first shot and bigger chances to beat the opponent.

Not anyone can download it. Not every one knows about this. Not every one likes to modify the original game interface. Not everyone like games that don't require any skill or reflex from the player.... Anyways, what's next- an addon that automatically aggro your name colorized opponent? Wohoo you don't even have to press A and click your enemy, because the add-on gonna do it for you if it recognizes that you have over 90% chance to hit the enemy.

It is an adventage... In matter of fact an unfair one. Let's just take it a step further and just allow aim bots, because it's pretty much the same if not better(since now you actually have a choice at aiming)
Well, yeah you have good arguments.
But I won't stay here playing and pretending that no one is using mod or aim-bot...

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2010, 10:24:27 pm »

It is an adventage... In matter of fact an unfair one. Let's just take it a step further and just allow aim bots, because it's pretty much the same if not better(since now you actually have a choice at aiming)
Given that devs wanted to implement the aimed shot preset, this doesnt take it anywhere else then their direction. As for the not everyone can download, now at least those who see this can download. Before, anyone could modify it in his own interface, lot of people did actualy and not make it public. This one is the only one avaible for those that dont have the skills to modify it themselves.
And yes, maybe it takes the reflexes away, but still we can use tactic, which is also very important. You can say that with this, its more about tactic then reflexes.
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2010, 10:25:13 pm »

Youkai i see your version is better give link to download please :)

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2010, 10:26:01 pm »

nah, create your own..

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010, 10:30:43 pm »

Dark Angel, please send a pm for stuff like that, you can do it by pressing the little computer down at the players profile.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2010, 10:59:25 pm »

As for me, Im not very happy with these aim-helping modifications, but as was stated, lot of players are using them illegaly and Im thankful to Bantz that he made this and released it publicly.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 12:21:37 am »

Aiming shouldn't have auto aim.

Aiming is overpowered severely, so they should have to click twice to shoot, takes the time to aim over insta shooting.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 01:12:36 am »

I'll Pm you
Is only for resolution 1024x768
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 03:46:57 pm »

Drakonis : Most of players using aimbots illegal. Why i must suffer when fighting them ? They have unallowed tool for aiming and when i fight them its almost impossible to destroy them 1 vs 1. This is ONLY thing which is allowed from Devs, everyone can download it, everyone can using it. Its only legal advantage what we have against illegal softwares and players who just DONT WANT play fair.

As i said earlier about Aimbots : Everyone or nobody, nothing more, nothing less.

When someone fight unfair, with AB against me, i dont want be sheep who will get shoot first from AB.  

And this thing allow me it LEGALY ...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:48:02 pm by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2010, 01:19:19 pm »

I've lol'd at that "everything like this makes FOnline more MINDLESS shooter" "argument". How exactly can less clicking instead of more clicking make game mindless? :D

Only real issue here is the ingame balance but as stated before, those who know "how to" have already done this, those who don't have already downloaded this and those who complain about this have no real interest in PvP what so ever.
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2010, 07:18:00 am »

those who don't have already downloaded this and those who complain about this have no real interest in PvP what so ever.

I'd say no interest in pvp as you conceive it. (0% rpg, 100% action oriented).
Fallout deserved so much better than hack n' slash / modern mmo mechanics, powerbuilds, and such.
I started to play with the idea that it would be an online version of the solo Fallout experience.
Or at least that it was going to be, but it will unfortunately never happen.
Well it took me over a year to realize that :p

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2010, 07:41:01 am »

I started to play with the idea that it would be an online version of the solo Fallout experience.
Or at least that it was going to be, but it will unfortunately never happen.
Well it took me over a year to realize that :p

same here. fallout is made by interplay, legendary..
but fonline is made by acting of testers, annoying..

Those things should be either banned or installed for everyone by default. :)

default is the only fair option.

Only real issue here is the ingame balance but as stated before, those who know "how to" have already done this, those who don't have already downloaded this and those who complain about this have no real interest in PvP what so ever.

then have fun with faster shots to a guys head who isn´t interested in supermegaoverpowerpvp. :P

EDIT:
anyway.. autoaim for still overpowered snipers? but no running-attack for unarmed/melee? pathetic.
this game seems to became a lame "mg vs. sniper - 2d counterstrike" shit happends.  :'(
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:34:41 pm by John.Metzger »
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2010, 03:46:20 pm »

then have fun with faster shots to a guys head who isn´t interested in supermegaoverpowerpvp. :P

Speed of this is usefull only in real PvP against same equiped enemies. In PKing, the PKed would stand no chance anyway.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2010, 05:19:31 pm »

The only fair amining system is:

1. use ball mouse, not optic one
2. use 640:480 resolution, because i dont know how to set up higher resolution in russian configure menu
3. wait for enemy player first shot.. it is kind of good manners
4. aim his running body
5. take your monitor to your hands, shake with monitor, turn it 360 degree
6. click on the bodypart you want
7. repeat it again

Or 2 times click via Scope. Or legalize FOCD, like Cvet = the original Fonline programer and the leader of TLA project, did and you will be able to use same aiming mechanism, like in Fallout Tactics.

Or play real time game using turn based interface, like you are now.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Resp

• I'll shoot second =]
    • spnet
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2010, 05:46:24 pm »

in the context of current realities
http://www.x7.cn/en/products.asp also have scripts
I'm sorry for my poor English. Please correct me, I will learn
"Hell," said Tanner. "That's my name...." (с)
http://wasteland.spb.su/fo/?s=2&t=4
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.