"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 10:36:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: The SCOPE-Snipers friend  (Read 36874 times)

Re: The SCOPE-Snipers friend
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 02:18:46 pm »

With setings what you can download here in this thread yes, only to eyes, arms. But you can change it as you wish.

Sarakin : FOCD isnt slower. The Scope need 2 clicks and FOCD only one click. Speed is almost same but FOCD is a bit faster(only a little bit)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 02:34:39 pm »

With setings what you can download here in this thread yes, only to eyes, arms. But you can change it as you wish.

Sarakin : FOCD isnt slower. The Scope need 2 clicks and FOCD only one click. Speed is almost same but FOCD is a bit faster(only a little bit)
nah, if you have old mouse, you must press mouse stronger ;p and then FOCD is a lot faster ;)

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 02:42:09 pm »

Yes I wanted to write faster, my bad  :-[
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Mudguts

• That scag and his floozie, they're gonna die!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 11:39:23 pm »

Those things should be either banned or installed for everyone by default. :)
We remember The Nightrider! And we know who you are!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:36 am »

Those things should be either banned or installed for everyone by default. Smiley

When you are running TNM updater, you automatically download FOCD.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:27 am »

When you are running TNM updater, you automatically download FOCD.
What does that have with this thread ?  ;D
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2010, 04:56:42 am »

I'm using windows 7 and I cannot see the area of aiming.

Also, is possible you tell me the codes to do this:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:07:25 am by _Youkai_ »

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 03:02:39 pm »

Words

Did you downloaded the picture and put it into correct folder?

As for the codes, it depends on what resolution you want to use. Then its prety simple to do the codes.

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2010, 04:18:56 pm »

Did you downloaded the picture and put it into correct folder?

As for the codes, it depends on what resolution you want to use. Then its prety simple to do the codes.
Oops! Forgot to download thhe image.
And the resolution is 1024x768

[edit~]
Ok, works well.
But can you make like that screen? please please please!!  ;D

I am so proud of myself...

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:48:21 am by _Youkai_ »

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2010, 01:35:33 pm »

i consider this cheating. modifying ui in order to eliminate the importance of players reaction time? pathetic. gaining unfair advantage over other players is fucking cheating. either introduce this as a feature to all players or just stop trying to make anything more than a 2d shooter that reqeires no skill from the player. make up your minds devs. do you really want to have players forced to modify the game in order to be competitive with all the kids that 'play' fonline for unreasonable violence?
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2010, 02:01:31 pm »

I am so proud of myself...

Good job :D I think your version could actually be better for casual player, that doesnt spend that much time in pvp.

i consider this cheating.
The thing is that you have the option to modify your interface. There are a lot of modified interfaces, some of them are real state of the art but they still give you some advantage. And who is deciding what is acceptable and what is not? Its you? Yes, its definetly advantage. But unfair? Anyone can download&use it. I am giving everyone the oportunity to compete with the people that use something simillar.
And if you think that the game with such things requires no skill, maybe you should go out and train more.   

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2010, 03:38:59 pm »

i consider this cheating. modifying ui in order to eliminate the importance of players reaction time? pathetic. gaining unfair advantage over other players is fucking cheating. either introduce this as a feature to all players or just stop trying to make anything more than a 2d shooter that reqeires no skill from the player. make up your minds devs. do you really want to have players forced to modify the game in order to be competitive with all the kids that 'play' fonline for unreasonable violence?
Let's say that I'm just equaling (or almost) with who uses auto-aiming.

Good job :D I think your version could actually be better for casual player, that doesnt spend that much time in pvp.
No no no...  is for pvp.  :D
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2010, 06:36:13 pm »

fixd, thx bantz
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:11:27 pm by Tankboy »

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2010, 09:27:46 pm »

The thing is that you have the option to modify your interface. There are a lot of modified interfaces, some of them are real state of the art but they still give you some advantage. And who is deciding what is acceptable and what is not? Its you? Yes, its definetly advantage. But unfair? Anyone can download&use it. I am giving everyone the oportunity to compete with the people that use something simillar.
And if you think that the game with such things requires no skill, maybe you should go out and train more.    
Strangely i havent seen you around during season 2. Look I appriociate your work but every modification like this one just takes the whole 2238 a step closer to a MINDLESS shooter. Previously in Pv,P the guy who can faster click the small 'eyes' would propably have the first shot and bigger chances to beat the opponent.

Not anyone can download it. Not every one knows about this. Not every one likes to modify the original game interface. Not everyone like games that don't require any skill or reflex from the player.... Anyways, what's next- an addon that automatically aggro your name colorized opponent? Wohoo you don't even have to press A and click your enemy, because the add-on gonna do it for you if it recognizes that you have over 90% chance to hit the enemy.

It is an adventage... In matter of fact an unfair one. Let's just take it a step further and just allow aim bots, because it's pretty much the same if not better(since now you actually have a choice at aiming)
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"

Resp

• I'll shoot second =]
    • spnet
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 09:31:37 pm »

not anyone take pleasure in the extra-pointing with the mouse and the interface defects
I'm sorry for my poor English. Please correct me, I will learn
"Hell," said Tanner. "That's my name...." (с)
http://wasteland.spb.su/fo/?s=2&t=4
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 18 queries.