"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 12:33:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: LEADER vs not leader, funny? argue-battle caused by fonline [mirc]  (Read 4579 times)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
Re: LEADER vs not leader, funny? argue-battle caused by fonline [mirc]
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 10:48:53 pm »

that was not funny

is funier to tell on IRC: THE CAKE IS A LIE
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 01:55:36 am »

This thread wasted three seconds of my life and I want them back.
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 09:38:56 pm »

I wanted to write something, but then I realized i would prove myself to be as dumb as heroes of this conversation if i let myself join this retarded discussion.

And then I realized i just started to write in this thread.

And then I realized it doesn't mean im as stupid as those people, since i find it funny, not frustrating - the whole conversation of two 13yo guys that are not able to chill out and remember that this is the game, not the real life.

And then I remembered that Fallout (Fonline also) is one of those game that really gets you so i decided to forgive those two clowns the whole thing.

And then I realized that i shouldn't call them "clowns" nor this topic "retarded", since Dalaj Lama states clearly, that you can only improve yourself, and that I wouldn't find this topic anyhow stupid if not for my lack of empathy.

And then I decided to be a better person

And then  I became a better person, free from judging people free from mental walls and arogancy.

And then I dissapeared since theres no meaning in our physical existance - as we become something more after reaching the most important state of our mind and stumble across the sweet nirvana.

And then I realised that my english is poor, so most of you for that, or ather reason won't understand what I'm writing here.

And then I decided to stop this nonsense, read some more interesting subject and think If I want to get back to this game or stay that way - reading this forum and waiting for better times.

And then i though that those two guys are one of the reasons I don't want to play this game right now.

And then I realised its a vicious circle and I'm right there when i bagan.

And then i pressed "post" button.
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 09:50:07 pm »

The cake is a lie is not funny at all.
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 09:52:22 pm »

The cake is a lie is not funny at all.

Maybe cause you don't know the meaning of that statement. I found it somehow hilarious.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 02:50:18 am »

It was FUNNY

NOT
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 04:15:43 am »

NO!

...Iam the leader.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

BurntAluminum

• The Intelligence Quotient
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2010, 11:02:31 am »

I was expecting a dramatic faction split over 10 hides, they ain't that hard to find if you're willing to travel a little bit, using the Encounter Finder.

Honestly I think this is one of these stupid arguments we all have every once and a while, where no one can just drop it and it ends up making us punch our monitors so hard several bones in the hand break due to boxers fracture(When hand bone is fractured due to a punch), maybe bone will stick out and you'll have to go to the ER, and earn us CNA's a big bonus.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 17 queries.