"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 08:07:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Mappers' Competition  (Read 28144 times)

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
Re: Mappers' Competition
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2011, 09:53:16 am »

Jonny Rust, this is an issue with the mapper posted in this thread by AHS-9. It's outdated, I used to have the same problem with it. I downloaded the Fonts seperatly from some other website and put them in but the mapper still didn't work.

My tip: Use the up to date mapper in the SDK, you can find a nice tutorial here how to get and set up the SDK which includes a working mapper.

Hope this will help. It worked for me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:05:41 am by Andr3aZ »

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2011, 10:46:41 pm »

Thanks Andr3aZ! i'll give that a shot.

Ok,
I downloaded this and the the Mapper worked instantly without bullshit, thank fuck! (btw your link is bugged for some reason)

However I looked at the manual and my very first command ("!" for a new map) failed as an "unknown command". Can you tell me the actual new map command? or can you link me to some sort of FAQ?

Also now looking at the manual again it seems like I'm missing a bunch of bookmarks...

thanks

Also will a map created with this mapper be valid for this competition?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:04:07 am by Graf »

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2011, 10:23:31 am »

Ok I fixed the link, it had double http:// due to automatism in the BB-Code editor  :-\

I think i forgot the right command for a new map and can't check because im at work at the moment, but try one of these

Code: [Select]
!new
~new
*new

There is also a FAQ located in your Mapper Folder in Cvet's mother tongue and english.
Or use what Lexx postet here (I think its the same as the documents you can find in the mapper folder)

Also will a map created with this mapper be valid for this competition?

The competition is already done for a while and the winners where decieded. Sorry but you have to wait for the next competition.

The competition is now concluded. Four people: ASDu, Vintar, Visco and Wichura were offered to work with the team.

A last tipp: This forums search function works really good and with 10 minutes time you can find many answers to your problems :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:29:00 am by Andr3aZ »

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2011, 12:33:38 pm »

Also now looking at the manual again it seems like I'm missing a bunch of bookmarks...

probably not, everything should be inside those bookmarks. for example walls are in misc bookamrk...
Rockwell gold card owner.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 18 queries.