"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 11:26:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: [Archive] Questions and Answers #1  (Read 111455 times)

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: Questions and answers
« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2010, 10:14:29 am »

unless they have a really low rep with the town.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2010, 12:12:33 pm »

So until they die then?
At last I found why I lose protection by killing thieves...
Don't attack them, if you're not sure that you'll kill them till they escape town. You'll lose protection, so thief can return and attack you back.
So anyone who attacks a thief, lose thier protection, if attacked thief escapes town.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #572 on: April 30, 2010, 12:14:47 pm »

totally f*cked up...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #573 on: April 30, 2010, 02:55:55 pm »

No, no thieves escaped from me today, who I started to shoot. But... right now one of them came and the first thing he did - started to punch me and, of couse, guards ignore it, I said "****, again." and ran away, now I coming in NCR in bluesuit to die to remove invisible unprotection, because I don't have message "You caused troubles, etc.", but everyone can attack me. That's really stupid.

Right now I came to NCR after death, shot once one thief, other guy did last hit. And.. I'm unprotected... wtf?
All I did is only 1 shot at thief. Nothing more. And it causes me to become unprotected.

OMG, I just understood, both these guys (thief and puncher) have cyrillic names: Хитрый Олег (thief), Безымянный (puncher). Both are marked for me as thieves, never saw them both at the same time at NCR, ALWAYS puncher is the same person and coming to hit me in few seconds after I kill that thief...
Answer: he fast relog/switches computer to this alt each time I kill him, because he knows that I'm unprotected. Damn it. I think I'll stop kill thieves soon.

Wrong. But only HE can attack me, it's the same if he is Idolized, but he's not... if someone else attack me, that guy dies, 'cause of guard, that's why I'm not unprotected, but I'm unprotected vs only that guy...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 04:41:04 pm by RavenousRat »

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #574 on: April 30, 2010, 06:36:56 pm »

dueltime?

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #575 on: May 02, 2010, 11:45:40 pm »

This thread is full, I'll open another and make it sticky to keep everything searchable and to moderate things easier.

End of the line.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.