"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:48:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39

Author Topic: [Archive] Questions and Answers #1  (Read 120420 times)

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
Re: Questions and answers
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2010, 06:04:00 pm »

i guess that someday (someday > soon)

Blubber we miss You!!!
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2010, 06:51:24 pm »

How to raise NCR please?

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2010, 09:05:59 pm »

raise reputation you mean? AFAIK it gets better when time passes, but really slow +10/irl day...

Blubber we miss You!!!

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2010, 09:15:56 pm »

+10/day but only to -200. You can't get more I think (bugged thing)
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2010, 09:32:43 pm »

it is no bug, that is a feature!

Blubber we miss You!!!

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2010, 09:35:31 pm »

So, the feature is also that you can't get reputation on plus other way than doing limited count of quests in city?

« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2010, 09:40:00 pm »

So, the feature is also that you can't get reputation on plus other way than doing limited count of quests in city?
Trading with npcs works also (probably) this way.
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2010, 09:42:35 pm »

I've heard its not

« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2010, 09:46:45 pm »

I've heard its not
It's written in Changelog 25/03/2010 and Server Wipe - Reputation gain for selling items at traders.
So maybe it was deactivated after, don't know, don't have time to browse all changelogs now. But I'm sure it was functional, I've gained some karma with Hub and Junk this way.
PS: And I don't know about this details, but if there are some NPCs who are enemies of the faction you are trying to raise with you've also some rep. gain if you kill them in encounters.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:49:49 pm by Raegann »
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2010, 10:16:12 pm »

It's written in Changelog 25/03/2010 and Server Wipe - Reputation gain for selling items at traders.
So maybe it was deactivated after, don't know, don't have time to browse all changelogs now. But I'm sure it was functional, I've gained some karma with Hub and Junk this way.
PS: And I don't know about this details, but if there are some NPCs who are enemies of the faction you are trying to raise with you've also some rep. gain if you kill them in encounters.

[Noticed myself, so not a fact ;p] You getting boost to your reputation when selling any items for respawned/generated caps at any trader of a town, I mean:
Example #1: If a trader has 0 caps, and alot crafted crap in inventory, player buying anything for 1000 caps, and then other player (or even the same player again) selling something for this 1k - he won't get any repuation boost.
Example #2: After some time trader morphed/recycled crafted crap into caps, for example, Buster in NCR have 10k caps. You, with tones of any ammo coming to him and selling all this for all his 10k caps = you getting reputation boost.
Example #3 After you sold tones of your ammo for 1k, you can resell it again by exchanging 1k caps fo you ammo, and sell it again, no, you won't get any reputation boost, because it's not recycled caps anymore.

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2010, 11:34:46 pm »

yup, exactly this is the feature (now trading reputation comes along), come on man! think! you have killed/stolen from people of NCR, they didn't like you, but after some time passed they almost forgot your sins- you were behaving good. But the mark of criminal will never go off- hence maximum -200 reputation increase over the time.

Blubber we miss You!!!
« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2010, 11:59:36 pm »

So, me and my friend are new to this, but we would like to know, how do we create a party and travel together?

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2010, 12:37:53 am »

here are answes for your questions

well after you clik("tag") your friend you need both to come close to exit grid, then when he leaves town, an question will pop-up, click yes. Remeber you need at least 2 CHA to lead a friend, and 3 to lead a merc, slave or a cow.

oh, when you die, you can find your corpse there where you have died unless it was a random encounter, then you can't do anything. But don't even drem of getting your stuff back after you die, in this game it is almost impossible.

Blubber we miss You!!!
« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2010, 03:26:38 am »

Ty for help, i have to ask another question for my friend now.

He specializes in big guns, but he can't even use his flamer because it takes 7 AP to fire it, but he only has 6.

So my question is basically, what the hell can he do? Is there any way to fire it w/o needing 7 AP?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 03:29:01 am by bloodshot »

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2010, 03:32:08 am »

No. He should ~deleteself and start again. 6 AP is lame
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.