"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 25, 2024, 08:32:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FOnline made me hate world PvP  (Read 3663 times)

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
Re: FOnline made me hate world PvP
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 10:52:34 am »

I would like to now about fonline pvp, because now i can see just 2 or 3 pvp builds and stupid crit based fights
Sometimes I get killed by a occasional snipzor build, standing in the middle of desert - i dont even know someone is there - just got hit in a head uncouncious
because you don't know basic rules in fight, i wont deny pvp require "special" builds for this purpose but hey, pvp is not really so hard as you guys think, make sniper, level him to 15 lv or higher, fight in northern towns or in hinkley, when you get some experience you see that what you saying now is total bullshit

PS: don't worry newbies, all players here sucked in pvp in the past

PS2: if you do not want receive ban, then write one post, not 2 in row

FUCK IT, those idiot kids just piss me off
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 11:06:00 am »

because you don't know basic rules in fight, i wont deny pvp require "special" builds for this purpose but hey, pvp is not really so hard as you guys think, make sniper, level him to 15 lv or higher, fight in northern towns or in hinkley, when you get some experience you see that what you saying now is total bullshit

PS: don't worry newbies, all players here sucked in pvp in the past

PS2: if you do not want receive ban, then write one post, not 2 in row

you see, thats exactly what i was pointing out - game mechanics forces me actually to play like this. make a snipzor and have fun - but i dont want to play snipzor
whats then? my pvp dream is over? I have to play snipzor then?

blizz takes a lot of effort to balance different class-builds to be at least decent in PVP. If you really like some lameass class, you can try it in PVP. Usually good players are able to win and have satisfaction.
this is important - SATISFACTION - i cannot see satisfaction in making snipzor build like all other pvp guys

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 11:08:22 am »

nope, you can make bg build, ew sniper, grenadier with sneak, thief, trader, crafter and what fucking else you want, only person who force you play like this is you
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 11:15:08 am »

nope, you can make bg build, ew sniper, grenadier with sneak, thief, trader, crafter and what fucking else you want, only person who force you play like this is you

wait, you say throw or BG build actually can defeat snipzor? amazing! i didnt know that!
but wait, i dont have 10 PE and i dont even see him but still i got those annoying crit headshot knocking me unconcious

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2010, 11:20:36 am »

as i said, you cannot see him because you don't know how fight, learn this so beautyful art and stop whine

Ned Logan

• chaotic good/neutral
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2010, 11:24:58 am »

resor is definitely in furious whine mode.
Anyway to be effective against snipers, you either have to have high life, 10 EN and stonewall, or be a sneaker or be a sniper (sg/ew) sniper too...

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2010, 11:28:10 am »

there is a lot of solutions against sniper, but it still require knowledge and experience about fight
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2010, 11:32:34 am »

as i said, you cannot see him because you don't know how fight, learn this so beautyful art and stop whine

this discussion just started as a comment to anti wow post. you've used just the second part of my post and replied some well-known facts
so where is the whinig anyway?
i still say that pvp in fonline is too flat and boring and it could use some new game mechanics like crouching/lying

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2010, 11:34:11 am »

it could use some new game mechanics like crouching/lying
agree, but its matter of engine as far as i know and would be problematic to implement

PS: you can't deny you whine ;]
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2010, 11:35:00 am »

resor is definitely in furious whine mode.
Anyway to be effective against snipers, you either have to have high life, 10 EN and stonewall, or be a sneaker or be a sniper (sg/ew) sniper too...

lol furious whine mode ;D it started as a comment that WOW is not a bad game
dont copy-paste just a part of my message and use as a anti sniper whine post
ffs people read with understanding - a do ciebie saumax z dedykacja, czytaj ze zrozumieniem
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2010, 11:35:46 am »

agree, but its matter of engine as far as i know and would be problematic to implement

PS: you can't deny you whine ;]

yes i CAN!!! ;D

Saumax

• NRA Forum
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2010, 11:38:38 am »

you do not understand what i saying? don't write many posts in row
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 22 queries.