"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 03, 2024, 06:18:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: 2238 is simulator of waiting  (Read 31579 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: 2238 is simulator of waiting
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 02:02:12 pm »

you will be bored after some time.

NCR bazaar "chat console" will entertain you for limited time, trust  me ;)

But OK, devs, succes, you have one player that enjosy this waiting : Zubrowka, GJ devs, continite with this aproach and you will have maybe 2 players.

Hm. It's odd that I see much more people who enjoy the new system. :) As I said before, it's a betatest, it's normal that systems get reworked, deal with it or leave.
Whiners gonna whine, regardless what we do, so here, just for you! :

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 02:03:08 pm »

ok so what's your problem? your faction isn't as strong as before wipe? buy a goddamn car already and then whine  ;)

Nothing new.. zero challenges .. no taste to hurry up our crafters, level PvP playres.

Absolutely retarded travelingon world map. Most of us have work and we dont have so much time like 15 years old kids.. One night after work and i have lvl 2 crafter because of this f...g slow traveling. Thats the problem.

Devs want betatest our patience?
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 02:09:08 pm »

but you're in a faction - I'm sure you're gonna have enough money to buy a car soon.
see you in the boneyard
shoot me an infallible kiss
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 02:22:36 pm »

i think its a lot better to have a very small chance finding a res - but still  possible - than having a fixed 10 mins cooldown.
FA for example can have a very limited result when used too often - you can try but it makes no sense.

public visible cooldowns is also a lame thing, everyone sees it and there is no 'thinking' involved in usage - hide the cooldown, use it to reduce the effectivness, restart it with each try and FA will be much more interesting

thats basically the part of secret knowledge called the theory of games - things that are not obvious and 'well known' are a lot more interesting

things like cross-cities communication should be more often - 10 mins wait maximum, more then that is just torture

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 02:25:47 pm »

DonGuismo, i dont understand why suddenly you find the game so slow that you wanna go to TLA...

Appart from slower map travel i dont understand your reaction... buy cars ASAP

The train ?? yeah it is like this since 5 month,

slow leveling cos you succed to only be lvl craft in one night ? hmm no comment, nothing significant has changed so you cnnot lvl up like before...

No seriously i dont understant you problem.

20 players on your mumble, and all dont like ? (btw dont like what? this game has always been slow except for pvp confronttations) Well, i can say the same but our players dont hate this system ( wich once again has not been fundamlentaly slowered since cars are less expensives and easily hideable)

And for solo players ? Well except some people and the typicals topics about how harsh the game (a lot of fresh faces in most of cases) i dont see the DRAMA yo are talking about in all your topics.

Good luck.

Edit: you waiting train ? then go gather some ressources and try to farm something around station meanwhile. This game is about waiting ? Yeah but its also about being efficient and productive at any moment.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:31:55 pm by Cha »

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 02:34:35 pm »

Surf Solar, you are pretty immature. Sometimes I just look at you guys and wonder how the hell are the gms are assigned.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 02:43:48 pm »

he's goin through the Twilight Sad period, leave him alone ;)
see you in the boneyard
shoot me an infallible kiss

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 02:47:31 pm »

Surf Solar, you are pretty immature. Sometimes I just look at you guys and wonder how the hell are the gms are assigned.

On another side, being told every fucking day by always same people with always same arguments, after giving 1000 times the same counter arguments, of how this game sucks hard can break your balls maybe  ::)

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 02:52:34 pm »

he's goin through the Twilight Sad period, leave him alone ;)

Hehe, someone knows the band too, I am excited. :)
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 03:01:27 pm »

thx for the feedback  ;D

as usual, writing insults is the most interesing thing going on  ;D

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 03:09:16 pm »

meh, waiting isn't an issue, trying RPing a raider with an anonymous character, so far I'm having a blast, an idiot with a roach car decided to drop in on my enc and try to shoot me up, so I have a pretty car now, stashed away explicitly until I make a battery maker, don't wanna buy the batteries, with the current map speed and encounter rate it's the golden age for people able to murder, rape and mutilate other people. I'm starting to become a very wealthy man (I don't tend to shoot bluesuits though, waste of ammo...)[Hilarious to meet a single guy with a shotgun and LAMk2]

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 04:14:41 pm »

Ńow serouosly:

Real problem is this. Normal people could spend on fonline 2 hours per day.. Sometime less, sometime more. Instead of TV, instead of few drinks in pub, instead of another game, book.. you can spend 2 hours per day by doing some entertaining thing.

Now, tell me, what can you do if you spend 2 hours in Fonline? maybe few quests, maybe little pve, pvp (except arena) almost impossible (TC + militia) now, and 90 percent of time you spend via traveling or waiting or train.

I dont need this to test this, i just know it if i use my brain. But no, we have to test if we will enjoy 90 percent of time traveling.. This is priblem.

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 05:01:49 pm »

That gave me an idea. I'll try to do log with actual time what and when i'm dooing. Gone see how much time i'm spending on pointless things.
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 05:29:16 pm »

Ńow serouosly:

Real problem is this. Normal people could spend on fonline 2 hours per day.. Sometime less, sometime more. Instead of TV, instead of few drinks in pub, instead of another game, book.. you can spend 2 hours per day by doing some entertaining thing.

Now, tell me, what can you do if you spend 2 hours in Fonline? maybe few quests, maybe little pve, pvp (except arena) almost impossible (TC + militia) now, and 90 percent of time you spend via traveling or waiting or train.

I dont need this to test this, i just know it if i use my brain. But no, we have to test if we will enjoy 90 percent of time traveling.. This is priblem.
The game speed is a bit slow especially for a casual gamer.   If the walk time on world map was at least back to what it was pre wipe the game (read: game) would be much more enjoyable.

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 05:53:50 pm »

The game speed is a bit slow especially for a casual gamer.   If the walk time on world map was at least back to what it was pre wipe the game (read: game) would be much more enjoyable.

"No, this game has to be suffering for players." Statement of unknown 2238 developer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.