"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:18:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Vehicle Repair Mechanics Help  (Read 820 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Vehicle Repair Mechanics Help
« on: September 03, 2010, 03:19:48 pm »

If your car runs out of fuel it will stop on the world map. You have to refuel it from time to time by clicking on it and selecting the little bag icon. Then click on Small Energy Cells in your inventory, and your car will be refueled with more power. You will also have to repair it from time to time (Using the Repair skill) with Tool  or Super Tool Kit in your hand.
This is what the Wiki currently says "You will also have to repair it from time to time".

I've never had a car before, but with current mechanics, I of course plan to get one... so it would be nice if we could get more information on them to be prepared to buy them.

Some questions:
Are Car Repair mechanics similar to Gun/Armor Repair mechanics?
-Is a broken count added each time so that even an expensive Highwayman can be repaired only a certain amount of times before it becomes "beyond repair" or "barely hanging together"?
-Is there some sort of cooldown for failing to repair a vehicle while on the world map?
-What bad effects happen from repairing/failing to repair a vehicle?
-Can the Tools or Super Tools needed to repair the car break sometimes like when repairing Guns/Armor?
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Re: Vehicle Repair Mechanics Help
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 03:43:59 pm »

Are Car Repair mechanics similar to Gun/Armor Repair mechanics?
A bit.

-Is a broken count added each time so that even an expensive Highwayman can be repaired only a certain amount of times before it becomes "beyond repair" or "barely hanging together"?
I dont think so.

-Is there some sort of cooldown for failing to repair a vehicle while on the world map?

Normal repair cooldown.

-What bad effects happen from repairing/failing to repair a vehicle?
You can lose your tools or even get injured

-Can the Tools or Super Tools needed to repair the car break sometimes like when repairing Guns/Armor?
Yes.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 23 queries.