"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:35:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stolen or not deleted characters  (Read 10184 times)

Re: Stolen or not deleted characters
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 11:25:52 pm »

ehh, i dont like this system. Someone stole my nick, so maybe...hmm, gimme back?

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 05:38:15 am »

I understand that people may be pissed off that the name they've used since the beginning is taken.  But start a new reputation with a new name.  Or be there immediately after wipe to get your name.  Take time off from work.  Just seems like, being a beta, things should change frequently, including names.  Just my opinion.  My name wasn't stolen, but of course I'm not in a well known gang.

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 07:35:58 am »

I understand that people may be pissed off that the name they've used since the beginning is taken.  But start a new reputation with a new name.  Or be there immediately after wipe to get your name.  Take time off from work.

oh I get it... our problem is, that we have some real life... ;D btw, the wipe wasnt announced, so only no life nerds could be there just after wipe... :P
Bring more stupid arguments, I am eager to read them... really... ;)
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 10:41:53 am »

Btw, this topic is not about "Someone stole my nick, BAN HIM"
We knew that after wipe there are some thiefs of nicks, but this is not case, but dont whine about this.

We just wanted to let everyone know that our nicks, Anti PKs nicks are stolen. So some PKs could have them, or trolls which want damage our reputation.

They should know that if for example Johnny N1 will kill, then its wont be our work.

Thanks
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 07:20:52 pm »

I don't understand this.  These nicknames aren't stolen.  There was a wipe.  Everything starts over.  You can name your guy anything you want.  Once there's a wipe, everything is up for grabs, including nicknames and even gang names.  If the name you want to use is taken, come up with another one.  Or use a capital I instead of a lowercase L or something.

I don't think that our artist Cryo want to change all his draws and fan arts because somebody have stolen TTTLA name ...
Or imagine that somebody have made a background around his ingame name and this name is stolen by someone who say "Lol, Kikoo, Justttiiinnnn Bieeeebeerrrr, Die little ***** **** *** lol" with this name ... and that just two examples ...
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2010, 03:08:58 am »

pathetic that such guys havenĀ“t any honour or even personality.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 03:15:46 am by John.Metzger »
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 05:44:23 am »

LeMark and Le mark are stolen char to,

TTTLA are in the same position than VSB gang.

I hate kid  >:(

I was wondering why I kept killing you in pvp
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 22 queries.