Author Topic: FOnline SDK - Question  (Read 146193 times)

Re: FOnline SDK - Question
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 07:49:45 pm »
What folders/files can I find other commands as these "~param 0 201 300". Maybe command for lvl up or select perks/traits/hp etc.

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2010, 07:53:45 pm »
Did you read this thread at all?

_defines.fos

You should have param numbers there.

Offline Cpt.Rookie

• The final act is mine
    • riget.info
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2010, 08:01:32 pm »
What folders/files can I find other commands as these "~param 0 201 300". Maybe command for lvl up or select perks/traits/hp etc.
These commands are hardcoded in server application (in that magic .exe which is used for launching the server). Their list is in this post. Or you can use my (little bit more polished) version at http://rookie.name/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=93

If  you want more sophisticated commands than these, you will have to script them yourself.
Server-Boy - FOnline servers statistics
pcntl_wait($status); //protect against zombie children
postCount++;

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2010, 08:11:06 pm »
... I know about these commands but I don't know where can I find "_defines.fos" and OTHER commands (for lvl up, select trait, hp). What folder and where.

Offline Cpt.Rookie

• The final act is mine
    • riget.info
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 08:18:05 pm »
First of all (don't get me wrong) one quote (from JovankaB)
It looks like you will have to write the teleport/goto commands (and many, many other) on your own. Hurr durr.
If you didn't realize it yet, SDK is a TOOL for GAME DEVELOPERS people, not a toy for lazy kids.

_defines.fos is a file. If you're not able to find a file in sdk file structure, any other discussion is pointless (from my side).
I guess that you can use ~param command to set your hp. Not sure about the rest, I was never really trying to do anything with SDK.

edit: important part made bold.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 08:33:17 pm by Cpt.Rookie »
Server-Boy - FOnline servers statistics
pcntl_wait($status); //protect against zombie children
postCount++;

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 08:27:41 pm »
First of all (don't get me wrong) one quote (from JovankaB)
_defines.fos is a file. If you're not able to find a file in sdk file structure, any other discussion is pointless.
I guess that you can use ~param command to set your hp. Not sure about the rest, I was never really trying to do anything with SDK.

... I know _defines.fos is file. But where this fucking file is? In server, client, tools, my fridge? Tell me where is this file, select location "X:/fonline_sdk/???

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2010, 08:32:30 pm »
Server\scripts

Holy Rat...

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2010, 08:34:52 pm »
Yes, yes I am guilty but if you gave locations faster it was not enough to talk.

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2010, 08:37:35 pm »
Dude I don't even have SDK on my PC, I had to connect to the repository to FIND IT for you.

Offline Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2010, 09:29:39 pm »
_defines.fos is a file. If you're not able to find a file in sdk file structure, any other discussion is pointless (from my side).

... I know _defines.fos is file. But where this fucking file is?

:/
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Offline jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 03:09:13 pm »
:/

he should use "search tool" in Windows ;p

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 03:13:47 pm »
Hey there,

i got my SDK running about 1 hour ago. Now i wanted to know how i can use it too test a map i made. Is there a way to travel to a map file ?

Thanks

Offline Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 09:11:49 pm »
Hey there,

i got my SDK running about 1 hour ago. Now i wanted to know how i can use it too test a map i made. Is there a way to travel to a map file ?

Thanks

Easiest way is to replace one of the town maps, modoc for example with the map you want to test, then wipe the server (remove all world saves) and restart, go to modoc and you'll see your map.

Need help with SDK again..
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2010, 07:19:30 pm »
Ok guys,i downloaded the game,i started it,and when i want to enter in fonline.exe,the screen appears and then dissapears,can you help me please?

Offline Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2010, 08:42:20 pm »
Merged.