"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:23:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Sneaking  (Read 3865 times)

ghostiez

Re: Sneaking
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 06:51:07 pm »

..........i am bumpin to it....
lol thats good shutt. 8)

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 06:56:28 pm »

The Point I am raising is that you can sneak from your friends but apparently not your enemies and it makes no sense to me.

If one can sneak from PCs it should be ones enemies if not just everyone, right?

but lets at least get a logical rule established for this.

ghostiez

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 07:07:44 pm »

i dont think you can sneak from youre friends. infact im really sure you cant.
other pc's -players charicters- will see youre charicter just plain as day when they sneak. im sure of it.
it sux. i think you should be snuked if youre sneak. thats just bs. how are you suposto avoid "STALKERS" !?
it kinda pissis me off, i like to sneak and smash people in their brain with metal pipes. wtf is up with the no sneak factor evin being considered to have bin left out!? how????? i just dont understand it.....
-nervisly falls apart-
aahg@_#''

well i really hope in the future they dev in a sneak systim that at least sneaks you from other players so you can actuly have a good time HIDEING!
rather then runing in circels inside a "F'ing BANK" and garuds are to "F'ing STUPID" to kick the ass hole out who is chasing you trying to loot yorue shit ,not to mention his asshole friend who is shuting the door behind you and trying to actuly pin you in a corner and cyber rape youre charicter.

you people know who you are and youre really fucked up.

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 07:17:18 pm »

fact is the guy was 5 steps away from me and he disappeared and my perception in 9. My companion asked a dev after it happened and he said he was able to sneak because he was in our party...

ghostiez

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 07:21:33 pm »

no way! i am in my friends party and nether of us can sneak from eachother!
i can see the other comp right now wit my two eyes -its ofline now, but when we tried it...-
i dont buy it, i dont think anyone is suposted to or is capable of sneaking from others,

one time i did sneak and someone told me (stupid sneaker) or some shit,
i think all it does is make you transparent if anything, he still followed me.

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 08:03:54 pm »

then can anyone tell me how this guy managed to disappear? he was in my line of sight... this was before the wipe though, perhaps it got fixed?

ghostiez

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 08:21:27 pm »

yo game is back on now, when i catch up to my friend we will try the sneak ok? ill post back. it will prolly take like 30 or 40 mins though to get back wit friend...

ok well, when it is back online, i will post back as we are partyed now...
im sure that you can not sneak. at all.
execpt to look transparent on youre own screen. but im sure later it will be dirfrent..  :o
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:40:51 pm by ghostiez »

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 09:09:22 pm »

yo game is back on now, when i catch up to my friend we will try the sneak ok? ill post back. it will prolly take like 30 or 40 mins though to get back wit friend...

are either of you good at sneaking? it would be nice if a dev could just clear this up right now...

ghostiez

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 08:08:30 am »

ok, my friend is visable. clear as day. name and all. team or not. :-\
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 11:28:32 am »

fact is the guy was 5 steps away from me and he disappeared and my perception in 9. My companion asked a dev after it happened and he said he was able to sneak because he was in our party...

well guys, as far as I remember FOCD let people use sneak mode while other people see them, so in my opinion the guy was using FOCD, and he would be able to use sneak if u taged him but u didnt b/c he was following you, so yes he was using FOCD and im 99% sure of it, a gm or dev who told u abot the party stuff doesnt even know how things work which is funny xd

since the first week of this wipe people have been using FOCD a week or two ago someone created a topic about it, devs will do something a week or 2 before the next wipe or will not do anything, cheat or not cheat that is a question, kill and loot or die and go dig again bro, the answear is clear, the longer it takes to bann the cheaters the list of them becomes longer and longer
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:42:22 am by Ayuta »

ghostiez

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 06:59:24 pm »

...wut??

what is focd?

sneaking DOES not work. DO not BELEAVE people that are telling you, YOU can sneak, BEACUSE you cant! in team, OUT of team, tage'd untaged, someone is LIEING to you. and thats verry annoying.
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 07:16:06 pm »

well guys, as far as I remember FOCD let people use sneak mode while other people see them,
Impossible, that would require a server-side hack, and FOCD is just a client-side addon.
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 08:24:35 pm »

Impossible, that would require a server-side hack, and FOCD is just a client-side addon.

u are wrong, i have seen it many times during TC before the wipe when most of the players had been using FOCD the newsest version that also showed health bars above heads let people use sneak in other players FOV, it was tested and im sure of it, just ask any person that had a sneak acc and was using FOCD before the wipe, as we could see in one of the topics a week ago, the newest version looks exacly the same, and works the same i would say

FOCD is a cheat that let people use shorcuts, u can instause stimpacks or other binded things from ur inventory by clicking alt+1 and so on, also shows heath bars above heads, also lets snipers do one click eyeshoots ( fallout tactics system )
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:28:24 pm by Ayuta »
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 08:26:23 pm »

I was using a sneaking char and I was using FOCD, I couldn't sneak in someone's FOV. Plus, it's impossible, as I said, since FOCD is just a client-side tool. Also, such a thing wasn't mentioned in FOCD's feature list.
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 08:30:46 pm »

well we are or were playing different game then, im sure people could do it, i have seen people doing it in front of me, and my mates who had sneak acc could do it as well, propably u didnt have the newest version,as i said the one with health bars was doing it
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 34 queries.