"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:18:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Any Traceurs about? (Parkour, Freerunning, Street Stunts)  (Read 1990 times)

Any Traceurs about? (Parkour, Freerunning, Street Stunts)
« on: May 29, 2010, 03:01:57 am »

Hey all, i saw the skaters thread and thought, if those guys are here maybe there are some people that do Freerunning/Parkour/Street Stunts etc etc

So anyone that does it, or is interested in doing it?

I myself do Freerunning and have been properly since the 1st of may, basicly ive been following it for about 2 years now, never got to do it though apart from a few trips to a gym about half an hour away, but ive started training and ive got my own little group together that follows me around trying to learn, im not good myself but i try to teach the best i can.

<[DoW]Dragon> TTTLA -> Fags that just shoot everyone and say 'SOZ THOUGHT U WAS PK' and keep your loot.
<Tissi> i was walking around with a fucking sledge and bluesuit and they shout " u a pk" and shoot
Re: Any Traceurs about? (Parkour, Freerunning, Street Stunts)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 08:46:45 am »

I doubt many people who play fonline are physically fit enough for that.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 05:44:03 pm »

Bumppp ? it isnt that hard to do xD
<[DoW]Dragon> TTTLA -> Fags that just shoot everyone and say 'SOZ THOUGHT U WAS PK' and keep your loot.
<Tissi> i was walking around with a fucking sledge and bluesuit and they shout " u a pk" and shoot

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 05:52:23 pm »

Bumppp ? it isnt that hard to do xD

I used to jump over the low fences and climbing chainlinks as well some old roofs during my weekly jog sessions, but would you really call that Freerunning? I guess not.

What do you do, btw?

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 06:37:48 pm »

i like to jump over things,but i am not veary good at it

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 12:56:26 pm »

Hmm, I myself used to be quite proficient in it (parkour), but right now with university and the immense study loads I never really get out much, except for my part time job in calling people up and making them do surveys (bloody sweden with their lack of part time jobs... I hate it, so fucking much...)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 01:10:37 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 23 queries.