FOnline Development > General Discussion

Game Server

<< < (2/6) > >>

Badger:
Well, it's Cvet's decision to release it to the public, nobody else's. I think a lot of good things could come out of it. Like, I don't know, a Fallout 1/2 coop mod.

hatedbutrespected:
If u guys are doing it for money sakes i think the donations should be enough......When the game is out of beta stage... and if there is going to be more servers to play on i dont think it will be good at all... it will be more worlds of the same kind , not realistic and too much as other mmorpgs..... which is   shi**

The_Reaper_CooL:
I just registered to ask the developers about this, I haven't got a reply yet, but now I see why.

It would be good to release it to the community, as they could translate it, and maybe make a server for their country, and if someone comes up with a new idea and can code it into the game, then all the servers could share the same features.

BTW I would personally make a farming addition, so you can grow crops and all, AND make a superb banning script: If you kill someone in a protected town you'll get banned for 1 week, and if you kill a guard you'll get banned for 1 hour. Maybe delete one of your random items on your character...etc ;)

Yamcha:

--- Quote from: The_Reaper_CooL on February 15, 2010, 10:52:34 am --- If you kill someone in a protected town you'll get banned for 1 week, and if you kill a guard you'll get banned for 1 hour. Maybe delete one of your random items on your character...etc ;)

--- End quote ---

Somehow I doubt you'll get more than a hand full players on your server

Lexx:
Instead of this complex banning script, it would be easier to just deactivate PvP in the towns then.

I guarantee that as soon as the server files are out and new servers are spreading, the few playing users will spread as well and every server will end up with less players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version