Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Bunker  (Read 825 times)

headshot

• Killian
Bunker
« on: January 24, 2011, 02:49:40 pm »

I'm sure many of you bought a bunker base and were pretty dissapointed by it. So here's my little proposition.

Increase price to 1 million caps.
Make the Abandoned Bunker Quest more difficult with features which requires various skills like lockpick, science or repair for example Necropolis ghouls gives you location where you have to find a map and bring it back to ghoul who's "selling" bunkers.
If it's possible make the spawn location in random mountainous square all over the wastes.
Spawn random (Medical, Ammo or Micro Fusion Cell Machine) terminal.

Rebuild the location to 2-leveled bunker like Vault 15, but without the command center. Second level could be available by repairing generator.
Re: Bunker
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 02:59:42 pm »

Not bad idea but why do you want in bunker terminals? I posted idea about new bases with terminals but it didn't good.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 03:05:18 pm »

What do you have in bunker right now?  Mine? Computers to get electronic parts. I've heard many opinions and most of them sounds same: it's not worth 500 000 caps.

vilaz

• #1 Cat's Paw Fan!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 04:03:52 pm »

You have presitge ;D

I agree bunker base need extending. Otherwise it's just slightly more interesting then tent.
Polskie Pustkowia http://forum.newfmc.pl

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 05:03:05 pm »

You can put bunch of SEC-making alts there, all resources are in one place. Or roleplay a tourist guide and amaze random noobs with its majesty.

Bunker is abandoned also after buying it, mostly because of hopeless location.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 22 queries.