"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:26:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Wanna cookie  (Read 1331 times)

sander

• I can see ya reading my posts.
Wanna cookie
« on: August 25, 2010, 12:42:33 pm »

Suggestion:
-Implement cookies as some hard quests reward, or
-Give cookies to winners of no-reward events.

Giving cookies as unique reward(you can't find any cookies anywhere) to players  for <doing something> will stimulate players to <do something>. That's the point.
E.G. giving 1 cookie/day to players on PipBoy Statistics page will make other players to do their best to become Best doctor of the wastes or smth like that.
My English sux. I bet your Russian sux better.©

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
Re: Wanna cookie
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 12:49:32 pm »

Suggestion:
-Implement cookies as some hard quests reward, or
-Give cookies to winners of no-reward events.

Giving cookies as unique reward(you can't find any cookies anywhere) to players  for <doing something> will stimulate players to <do something>. That's the point.
E.G. giving 1 cookie/day to players on PipBoy Statistics page will make other players to do their best to become Best doctor of the wastes or smth like that.

Because of drug rework, cookie in current form (+1 AP) would be a very disbalancing item. The purpose of all drug rework is to make BGunners shoot 2times per round only if they sacrifice one of other advantages. So i dont think that there is a place for cookie right now. Maybe, maybe, it could add 1 agility, if you want add some minor bonus, but i like current nerfed drug system and it needs to be tested first.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 12:51:50 pm »

What about cookies having +1 Agi and +1 Cha (That Cookie aroma around you makes you look far more appealing to most people)

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

sander

• I can see ya reading my posts.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:59 pm »

Well, the idea was to implement some non-addictable drug with unique effect  as a special reward (if you don't like AP bonus, it can be +1 luck for example).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 12:59:56 pm by sander »
My English sux. I bet your Russian sux better.©

DonGizmo

• This is the end...
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 12:59:31 pm »

Well, the idea was to implement some non-addictable drug with unique-effect  as a special reward. +1 to luck e.g.

I cant see any connection between food and luck, wait, i see it righ now :)) Maybe, but imagine that this will mean, that you will be able to spend one special point somewhere else and it will boost advantage of powerbuilds (where one additional point has price of gold in powerbuilding chemistry)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:02:55 pm by DonGizmo »

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 01:01:07 pm »

that +1 to luck would make it farmed the living shit out of by alts, especially if there is a limitation of 1 per day, you'd see 8-9 luck sniper builds being made because their alts have gathered cookies, it's like the current Nukacoke system, but far more powerful, it would unbalance the sniper classes a bit too much, I like me the way I am, no need to give no-lifers another reason to no-life..

the +1 Agi & +1 Cha is more than enough

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 01:52:13 pm »

Actually cookie is not OP (at all) because his effect barely last 3 min...
Also, it's already often given as reward in small events where there isn't big reward.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 22 queries.