"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:20:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: About upcoming events  (Read 29349 times)

Re: About upcoming events
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2013, 06:25:29 pm »

One thing i do not understand:Why do event are kind of a secret discovered only when they end?Even paying attention there is an extremely high ciance to miss them,and thats a pity.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2013, 06:16:26 am »

One thing i do not understand:Why do event are kind of a secret discovered only when they end?Even paying attention there is an extremely high ciance to miss them,and thats a pity.

When scheduled, too much people arrive and lag the server.

jacky.

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2013, 10:23:51 am »

Because Rusty after Long break became 2nd jovankaB

BOS Armorer

• Yes, my armor is black, got a problem with that?
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2013, 05:17:34 pm »

I am afraid there is no way to leave scumbags outside,they were nasty at first,but when critters become stronger they tended to act less stupid by establishing alliances.That s where the fun begun,no one can do it alone vs a pack of angry deathclaws!
The part I saw was one guy leading a train, minigunning them, leading a train further, and killing any players on sight. Hardly an alliance. Even when the 666-9999 hp critters appeared, I still was faced with the melee threat of enemies, small range threat of fire geckos, and the ubiquitous threat of having 50 holes put into me, or one well placed hole in my eye.  ??? >:( :'(
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!

BOS Armorer

• Yes, my armor is black, got a problem with that?
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2013, 05:22:21 pm »

The only way I found out so far is people in NCR talking about going to V15. Maybe once there was a server announcement, but I can't remember it.

When scheduled, too much people arrive and lag the server.

How? There is hardly anyone online anymore, and I don't blame them. With one thing and another getting worse with every update, I find myself going back to other games...I haven't been in FOnline for over a week already.
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 25 queries.