"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 12:55:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: About upcoming events  (Read 29320 times)

Re: About upcoming events
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 07:42:36 pm »

well this is lame...
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 11:01:39 pm »

when are the events?
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2012, 03:41:09 am »

wish to see any upcoming pvp event
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2012, 06:22:21 pm »

It seems there will be no events because JovankaB got promoted to developer.
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2012, 02:38:12 am »

I heard something may be going on at the Maltese Falcon from time to time. For those who enjoy conversation.
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2012, 04:41:12 pm »

I heard something may be going on at the Maltese Falcon from time to time. For those who enjoy conversation.

The only conversation I enjoy is the one with a Gatling Laser and Avenger Minigun. But sure could be fun :D
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2012, 10:33:25 pm »

So, today devs had a white mouse event for their new assassin-immobilize-and-kill script thingy.

We played the mice. Ha ha ha.

On another note, if this gets implemented as feature for sneaker builds in future...?

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2013, 12:49:49 am »

Well, the "Hello Ali will die" PvE event today was interesting.

(Why Hello Ali?)

For starts, PvP apes grapped equipment and started mowing bluesuits down - as always, until GMs flipped the table and promised 48-h bans for PKing.

That worked mostly good, even if ocassional friendly fire occured.

The waves consisted of SuperMutants with LaserRifles, Deathclaws, children with grenades pwning everyone, then there were masses of ghouls where the "Hello Ali will die" ghoul also appeared. The ants and ghouls were quite fun to shoot, NPCs pwned players, players pwned NPCs, the waves were quite balanced.

Hello Ali seem to have attacted for unknown reason the attention of GMs. This guy was permanently moving, running back and forth and bursted ghouls with cursing and catching friendly fire. No idea what made him so interesting.

For except the lags and sudden end of the event i must say, i enjoyed this event a lot.

Rusty

• Rotator
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2013, 01:29:50 am »

Massive amount of text.

I live to entertain.  ;D
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2013, 02:01:50 pm »

Last night's event was pretty good, people had to be careful not to get overrun by zombies while PvP'ing, lots of funny situations. Didn't expect that the End Boss Knife would be so shitty though.
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2013, 04:03:10 pm »

Last night's event was pretty good, people had to be careful not to get overrun by zombies while PvP'ing, lots of funny situations. Didn't expect that the End Boss Knife would be so shitty though.
that was awsome,i got from level 5 to level 21,definitely best exp abuse ever,pity there was no advertisement for that because it deserved.And no lags whatsoever.Great job guys.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

BOS Armorer

• Yes, my armor is black, got a problem with that?
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 12:58:51 am »

How about we have another PVE, this time WITHOUT PVP apes ruining the entire game? It's annoying to try to enjoy an event(which comes around only once per couple of months) while seeing a 290 hp person with a name such as Tony_BG or RAPIST04 standing outside the spawn spots, shooting everyone for no reason whatsoever. It became frustrating enough that I stopped playing the event and stayed in the spawn, seeing how many bursts it took to kill the robobrain leading to NCR. Any solve please for people ruining the game and all opportunities in it?
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 08:11:49 pm »

How about we have another PVE, this time WITHOUT PVP apes ruining the entire game? It's annoying to try to enjoy an event(which comes around only once per couple of months) while seeing a 290 hp person with a name such as Tony_BG or RAPIST04 standing outside the spawn spots, shooting everyone for no reason whatsoever. It became frustrating enough that I stopped playing the event and stayed in the spawn, seeing how many bursts it took to kill the robobrain leading to NCR. Any solve please for people ruining the game and all opportunities in it?
I am afraid there is no way to leave scumbags outside,they were nasty at first,but when critters become stronger they tended to act less stupid by establishing alliances.That s where the fun begun,no one can do it alone vs a pack of angry deathclaws!
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2013, 01:39:09 am »

The PvE event today was awesome! The no-PvP funktion works wonders. The 3d critters lags the game though.
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2013, 04:00:22 am »

Nice events ! :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.