"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 12, 2024, 09:08:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Concerning the recent bans  (Read 17623 times)

Re: Concerning the recent bans
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 04:38:02 pm »

Cool.Suffering. ;D
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 04:43:23 pm »

So much PvP and PK hate, so little experience... Great work, FO community. Great work.
But i anyway guess this is a minor hiccup for PvP players; getting new chars is a matter of hours.
And before someone calls me a pathetic cheater, wich is very likely to happen, im letting you know, i didnt loose a single fucking char in this... 'needed' ban wave.
I dont really see how this fixed anything except fun for a day or two and caused major amusement.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:45:11 pm by Quentin Lang »
I give a fuck.

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 05:03:02 pm »

So much PvP and PK hate, so little experience... Great work, FO community. Great work.
But i anyway guess this is a minor hiccup for PvP players; getting new chars is a matter of hours.
And before someone calls me a pathetic cheater, wich is very likely to happen, im letting you know, i didnt loose a single fucking char in this... 'needed' ban wave.
I dont really see how this fixed anything except fun for a day or two and caused major amusement.

It should not fix anything, it should show that the devs won't tolerate such behaviour.
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 05:48:59 pm »

I love it ! Fair play guys ! none of my 20 char have ban , Other player cant play without cheat like me ? :(

Glave

• Trolling de geso~
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2010, 06:00:49 pm »

I love it ! Fair play guys ! none of my 20 char have ban , Other player cant play without cheat like me ? :(

202. DUZASUKAB

Scumbag.
You have received a warning due to the fact of deliberately breaching the Internet etiquette of the Fonline 2238 community, posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to bait or excite users into responding or to test the forum rules (...)

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 06:10:02 pm »

Well those guys seem to take the game pretty serious if they have to use such programs and open 300 threads about it.

FOnline 2238. It's serious business.

+1

its true players take game too seriously
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
    • Forum Los Alamos Warriors
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2010, 07:38:08 pm »

well, I have to say that these bans are a BIG surprise for me, as Ive been banned during my holidays, bout 700 miles from my home, after few days without touching any computer. Deeply interesting.

I am not angry or anything, because Im sure that this ban is a result of a mistake.

First of all, there's no reason which could make me banned for using third party software, as Im not cheating. Seriously. Im even fighting in TC with lvl 19 char for few months, because with "upgrades" it becames boring. Can prove that, not a problem.

Also.

Ive reviewed list of banned characters and Ive found only one of mines, which is funny as its old, RP-based one.
Im talking about Imprezobus, which is pretty old (existing from two wipes, with own history, loved and hated, good one I must say)

No more of my characters were banned (I have only one ready (lvl 19:D) combat char which I could use cheats with).
Together with my char I see Imprezjebus (not mine and offensive) banned.

As Ive said, for such time Ive played, for such style of playing - Ive became pretty hated. It was nobilitating somehow, seeing how people which deserved respect liked me (most of em) while those, who I wouldnt even call scums (poor scums would be offended) hate me pretty much : >

I am pretty sure that Its a mistake made because names were look-a-likes.
The guy who owns Imprezjebus was also banned on my eyes on other chars (after being killed by me he said he's gonna go on combat char, *off* *warp*) :D

Id make this on PM, but I dont want to interrupt the nonresponsible people.
I have to ask the one who banned to review this situation and my problem on PM.

Also, bout the cheat removing from game: good job : >
Self-proclaimed best guide in the wastes.
http://www.law.netarteria.eu/files/bus.jpg by MACabra, edit by Frozen Mind
Snackish: pks pks pks. Kilgore: BBS is here, town is safe

JovankaB

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2010, 11:22:08 pm »

Maybe you shared this character with someone?

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 01:29:57 am »

Last time I shared account was peroid when Ive been member of LAW.
During that peroid, most of members had acces to most of accounts, I could still raid their base with like 5 characters : >
After LAW... stopped their activity, and Ive turned to BBS I keep my accounts separate from everyone. Its impossible that my account were on use during that peroid. Also, as Ive stated - this character has no combat purpose as BBS isnt using TB mode. So, If Id do anti-anti-alting - my other characters would be banned to, at least one. I found none.

Well, half of my friends irl knows my basic password, it goes this same with most of my 2238friends and some of my 2238enemies :p
Some of my friends knows my 2nd security lvl password (which should be highest, used for mail, msn-alikes, fuckbooks etc)
For Fonline Ive developed 3rd security lvl password, which I havent shared.

This situation reminds me eight LAW brothers.
We had 8 characters called Iguana Bill (Iguana Bill, Iguana BiLL, Lguana BiLl etc).
Only one of them left LAW and switched to BBS. Calling rest "traitors" would be just pathetic.
Having Imprezobus (me) banned together with Imprezjebus (name offensive against me) is a nice joke. At start.
Now its just a mistake, which I try to explain : >
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:19 am »

Cheater defending his behavior !

How disgusting !
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 05:18:50 am »

How disgusting !

Yes, its funny.

I think Imprezobus should get the goerge bush seal.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 06:59:24 am »

The strangest thing in "ban wave" is I have one char banned so far - 1 lvl "quartermaster", who never left his cave after being led there. He was hardly "abused" by proxy connection though, everytime I needed to add new player to this "kindergarten" cave base, so maybe this is the reason. Bases management system sucks by the way, each base requires his own "quartermaster".
Anyway all of my chars were using such "cheating" features as autorunning or displaying HPs above critters heads (sorry for disappointing, but no autoaim - I use Fast Shot trait, which, so far, isn't cheating :>), and as long as it's forbidden, I'm surprised of not having ban for them. Lucky bastard, am I?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 08:44:56 am »

To all aimbotters, stop smoking so much drugz, and ur reaction time will be better.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 08:45:12 am »

How disgusting !

well, yep, as I found out autorun feature is an anti-anti-alt hack, well, then I am a cheater.
Otherwise I am not, and Id gladly see people who isnt in the topic to shut their damn mouths.

List of my characters using Autorun and Autoaim+Fastshoot:

Imprezobus (killed already without being able to end LONG RP)
Lmprezobus
Imprezabus
Lmprezabus
Lguana BiLL
Craftobus
Ammobus
Bombobus
Imprezofiut

come on and do your job properly : >
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 08:47:17 am »

The strangest thing in "ban wave" is I have one char banned so far - 1 lvl "quartermaster", who never left his cave after being led there. He was hardly "abused" by proxy connection though, everytime I needed to add new player to this "kindergarten" cave base, so maybe this is the reason. Bases management system sucks by the way, each base requires his own "quartermaster".
Anyway all of my chars were using such "cheating" features as autorunning or displaying HPs above critters heads (sorry for disappointing, but no autoaim - I use Fast Shot trait, which, so far, isn't cheating :>), and as long as it's forbidden, I'm surprised of not having ban for them. Lucky bastard, am I?

Its strange for many people. I dont have BAN for character what used FOCD too. Many people have BAN and never use FOCD.

BURN THEM !
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.