"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 01, 2024, 05:10:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: About "Natural necessities"(#1)  (Read 5605 times)

About "Natural necessities"(#1)
« on: January 12, 2010, 11:55:22 pm »

Good Evening Friends         

In advance I apologise for possible errors in a writing, but it would be desirable to learn as the game public concerns possible introduction in game of "natural necessities", such as a food (including canibalism) and hygiene.

A food includes the use prepared on burning a flank of meat of animals and a thirst satisfying.If not to use,the penalty to dexterity and endurance.

Hygiene includes use of washstands and a toilet.If not to use,the penalty to charisma and intelligence.

Thanks.

Surf

• это моё.
Re: About "Natural necessities"(#1)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:24:45 am »

For the food: I already made such a suggestion in the old NMA subforum, try to look there for the "Farm/Food Suggestion". Some people liked it, some not.
But the implemention of "hygiene"? Is this a joke? :D I don't think that much people in the wasteland would care for hygiene, or looking for a good and clean place to take a shit. ;)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 02:14:44 am »

For the food: I already made such a suggestion in the old NMA subforum, try to look there for the "Farm/Food Suggestion". Some people liked it, some not.
But the implemention of "hygiene"? Is this a joke? :D I don't think that much people in the wasteland would care for hygiene, or looking for a good and clean place to take a shit. ;)

It not the joke, is facts of life))

Red Bear

• aka Black Jack
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 02:24:09 am »

Hygiene includes use of washstands and a toilet.If not to use,the penalty to charisma and intelligence.

I didn't wash myself for a week and still I feel that I am very smart and attractive person  ;D

A food includes the use prepared on burning a flank of meat of animals and a thirst satisfying.If not to use,the penalty to dexterity and endurance.

Not a bad idea for RP but I think it will be annoying. I mean it will be like to get a Jet addiction at lvl 1. Don't you think that it is the same? But I still like it.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 02:25:51 am »

It not the joke, is facts of life))

You're right, but beware of people who will be yelling "OMG THIS IS NOT TEH SIMS, THIS FALLOUT, YOU NOOB!!!1111" ;)
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 02:36:55 am »

Hygiene... honestly, I don't see the point. I mean, you're in the wasteland; one of the main themes is that there's very little drinking water; no one's going to waste it washing themselves constantly. A bath is like a celebration :P Even if it's implemented, I don't remember feeling dumber last time we had the water cut in my building, so I don't understand the penalty to intelligence, though a penalty to poison resistance would make a lot more sense to me.

The whole idea behind make it RP-based is what I like, but it shouldn't be overdone, imo.

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 03:12:36 am »

Bathing in sand is enough... water is too precious on wastes. Btw. its in game already - you can take bath in Klamath.

Btw. Sims are in this direction ----------------------------------------->
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 09:38:53 am »

If you wish to play game very similar on Fallout your choice TLA, I can tell with confidence that Fonline 2238 = SIMS (Wasteland Sims)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 09:41:32 am »

Didn't know that your playercharacter has to go to toilet or is mourning about missing relationships.
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 09:47:53 am »

Pressure upon a bladder can sometimes decide an issue of the combat not in your advantage that at times equalises chances of the player with avenger and the player with 10 mm a pistol)))

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 09:55:08 am »

Pressure upon a bladder can sometimes decide an issue of the combat not in your advantage that at times equalises chances of the player with avenger and the player with 10 mm a pistol)))
I really hope you're just trolling.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 09:58:14 am »

I really hope you're just trolling.

No, I am valid in it I trust
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 12:21:39 pm »

Buy a Tamagotchi then :P
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 01:35:47 pm »

Come on. Looking for a clean toilet? Good focking luck.

Having another proffesion for cooking food from meat and stuff is another thing. There would be finally a reason to hunt rats, pigrats and molerats. And iguanas (geckos?), I definetly want to make a booth with iguanas on a stick. Imagine the new RP possibilities :)
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 01:40:54 pm »

The paid toilet is a new kind of earnings of money and RP in bar like Maltian Falcon so if to go to a toilet for example in Redding risk to receive a bullet
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 17 queries.