"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 09:44:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 60% of all accounts have been banned .  (Read 25569 times)

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
Re: 60% of all accounts have been banned .
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2010, 01:11:49 pm »

Ban for "using a third party tool" - well, as long as it's not a feature, but "third party tool", and it can be forbidden, it also can be a reason to ban. C'mon, adult man should face the consequences of what is he doing. You are gonna cry and name police forces "n00bz" or "fagz", becuase they jailed you for stealing?

Anyway, about FOCD itself - except this funny thing about aiming and fast reloging (which none of "experienced PvP-playahs" never used, officer, it's a big no-no, we are not cheating, they do, but not we - sounds familiar?) there is couple of good and useful features, which I hope will be implement some day. I mean autorunning (it was in F1 and F2 as an option, not a cheat) or showing HP's above critters and players.

Why is this thread still open with all those "ragemans" here - dunno, but it's really strange.
I totally agree with RepairKING , this server will be Dead....
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2010, 01:18:24 pm »

I'm afraid you are wrong, kind sir. This server would become different, as there will come different players.
Hard to say "better" or "worse", but different for sure.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2010, 01:19:08 pm »

There wont come more than this ones who left or will leave.
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2010, 01:19:42 pm »

Finally cheaters got what they deserve.
Honestly I think the list of banned people should go public, along with the names of the gangs they are from.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:24:58 pm by JovankaB »

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2010, 01:21:15 pm »

There wont come more than this ones who left or will leave.
Every week I meet new players, but instead of pwnz0ring them I'm talking with them, so I can ask are they new or just alts. Oh silly me.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2010, 01:24:42 pm »

You meet them in what count? 10 per week? Decrease this number of players who will dissapoint about this game and leave in first days of playing - 6? 7?
Such a great number, contrary to atm. leaving players in count minimum 60.
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2010, 01:26:08 pm »

Now I know how many cheaters are on this server. They are still trying to somehow justify their actions, for example FOCD "only helped them to watch over the HP characters, lol herself innocence. Tell me, and FOCD not help you aim automatically in the eye?
Developers have revived the game and allowed us to play it for free, but cheaters have reduced their efforts to naught, and do not dare to blame them that they do not improve the game, they do so on a voluntary basis.
So, die сheaters.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2010, 01:26:45 pm »

Honestly I think the list of banned people should go public, along with the names of the gangs they are from.
[/quote

indeed
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2010, 01:30:23 pm »

Remember something like this happening in Wurm online, all cheaters there got banned aswell, but the names went public to.
You could see names on that list from which you would never expect such things. Would be interresting to see that list of banned people here in Fonline aswell.
There is no worse shame that being on such a list.
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2010, 01:31:58 pm »

OMG!!! what cheats?? this was not a cheat, its a PLUGIN!! using bugs are cheating. those players who used it didnt used blackmagic and summoned 10000000 caps from the mighty satan. didint used IDDQD XD, not hacked the server and give them self infinite ammo and End Boss Plasmagun, and not asked for immortality from the darkwizards.
you bann players for something you are going to implent in your game!!

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:20 pm »

Funny stuff. If you put as much effort into your education as you do cheating and writing offensive messages to the people offering you a free game, built in their spare time, then your posts might be a little bit more articulate.

I strongly suggest you grow up.

End of the line.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 18 queries.