"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 02:33:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 60% of all accounts have been banned .  (Read 26769 times)

Abaddon Raptus

• Die for .NET
Re: 60% of all accounts have been banned .
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:11 pm »

230 years lol in that time you can play fonline 2238 in  real life
u r lucky, i have 314 years))

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2010, 12:27:24 pm »

well, i thing this is only 1 reason for the bans
[move]
WIPE IS COMING
[/move]

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2010, 12:28:51 pm »

Server is off, I'm a noob and I like it. Being a noob isn't that bad. Guys, what about we just hack GM computers, get their passwords and usernames, login and unban ourselves? fair? Yes, no?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2010, 12:29:30 pm »

haha damn cheaters :>

i hope this is start of campaing against autoaims, 2 seasons ago playing as a snipers was about speed, fast aiming - im realling miss that times
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:31:36 pm by maszrum »

Abaddon Raptus

• Die for .NET
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2010, 12:36:08 pm »

its true reason to use kriogen freeze for wait unban)

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2010, 12:38:19 pm »

ALL players go to the TLA ! :-) Create 2238 gang :D

I'm coming with you Apofisko :p
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Haraldx

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2010, 12:40:56 pm »

Being a noob isn't that bad. Guys, what about we you just hack GM computers, get their passwords and usernames, login and unban ourselves yourselves? You must promise that you will never ever use cheats. fair? Yes, no?

Edited and made it more like what I meant :)
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2010, 12:42:58 pm »

I'm coming with you Apofisko :p

Jescri, ugly cheater, dont move from 2238.

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2010, 12:47:14 pm »

Lol , and what he will do in fonline , he have BAN !
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2010, 12:48:04 pm »

Goddamn, now thats a surprise. Oh, finaly i got some time to exp my meele char:-).About 230 years.

KraftikBG

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2010, 12:49:14 pm »

Yes , you can earn lvl 21 000 :D
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

Haraldx

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2010, 12:55:05 pm »

KraftikBG, your signature misses - lame admins, cheaters, ragequits.

KraftikBG

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2010, 12:57:46 pm »

Changed
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2010, 01:07:44 pm »

I were not playing for a while, cuz of the stupid changes, and rules that have been made on the server. But i were following the happenings. What you are making whit this game is outrage, you are rapeing and desecrating the original Fallout game. You calling your self fans?? Took the best game, make it something better then shit in players(testers) mouth. This game is only exist becouse we play it! Your game is full of bugs and pointless features, you should work on the developnig and not on "how to fuck the gammer base?". If you shit sequential in players(testers) mouth they will dissenter you! And GMs, the only use of them that they can teleport them self, turn in to a fucking mosquito, and bann people(in a beta? IN BETA?!?), and when someone have a real problem what should be solved he got the anwser: "hmmm... interseting..." then teleport away, and never come back.
What is their use currently? Shouldn't they be changed down?
Every power builded character will be made again in 2 days(the experienced players know how to). But there are a lot of loners only whit their tent, they got shited in mouth too. This was just another retarded move from you guys, cuz you have punished those who didnt deserved it. Congratulations your making a very good job, keep it up! KEEP IT UP!!! You should think about the consequences of your actions. SDK will be released, new and better servers will be made, and 2238 will vanish if you dont change your attitude.

ps.:I dont even know why have Cvet let you touch his great work.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2010, 01:08:55 pm »

Ban for "using a third party tool" - well, as long as it's not a feature, but "third party tool", and it can be forbidden, it also can be a reason to ban. C'mon, adult man should face the consequences of what is he doing. You are gonna cry and name police forces "n00bz" or "fagz", becuase they jailed you for stealing?

Anyway, about FOCD itself - except this funny thing about aiming and fast reloging (which none of "experienced PvP-playahs" never used, officer, it's a big no-no, we are not cheating, they do, but not we - sounds familiar?) there is couple of good and useful features, which I hope will be implement some day. I mean autorunning (it was in F1 and F2 as an option, not a cheat) or showing HP's above critters and players.

Why is this thread still open with all those "ragemans" here - dunno, but it's really strange.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.442 seconds with 17 queries.