"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:19:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where to buy .223 ammo with 2 charisma?  (Read 1280 times)

Where to buy .223 ammo with 2 charisma?
« on: August 15, 2010, 11:15:20 am »

Another newby question
Re: Where to buy .223 ammo with 2 charisma?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 11:26:45 am »

Try to buy it from players. Just open a thread in the trade section, traders rarely have this type of ammo.

Chiko

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 11:32:09 am »

or to some that sels whit 1 CH

like:sanfran trader(can't remember name) or in Gecho or in Necro
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 11:34:01 am »

I just got a shipment of 235 .223 im willing to sell for some caps, if you interested contact me trough PM...

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 12:05:42 am »

It's one of the (thankfully - it wouldn't be realistic otherwise it's one of the most common ammunition types in the america's) more reasonably economic higher tier rounds to make so it shouldn't be too hard to come by a crafter to buy it from. It's also a fairly common round favoured by BG and SG snipers alike, and the rare and elusive pistoleers out in the wastelands. That said because it's such a nice ammo type it does tend to go fast heh. Still the guns that use it tend to be high damage small(ish) magazines so they remain fairly efficient - rather suitable to the one hit one kill sniper motto and the "I hope this round takes your freaking head off" pistoleer methodology - as long as you make the shots count you'll get your monies worth.

Any BG or SG crafter with the second level of their respective proffesions can craft it so really - there shouldn't be any problem getting a hold of someone who can make it. Getting a hold of someone you can trust and who trusts you enough to do business with heh, well that's another story and you're going to have to figure out some sort of arrangement there.
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 06:12:19 am »

On a side note, i'd suggest going with a odd numbered CH on your next dude.  A 1 CH would have been the same as your 2.  Still no follower, few vendors selling to you, few questgivers that will talk to you.  And you'd have a point to put elsewhere.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 23 queries.