"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 18, 2024, 04:11:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fast shotting unaimed finesse build  (Read 1613 times)

avv

Fast shotting unaimed finesse build
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:19:35 am »

Has anyone tried finesse, 3x morecrits, better crits, brof fast shotting build? Instead of single shots that cost lot of aps you rely on multiple unaimed shots with smaller crit chance.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
Re: Fast shotting unaimed finesse build
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 11:55:35 am »

I thought about this build, but without finesse. I should try creating it soon, if I have time. Imagine 9 shots with 14mm Pistol or Plasma Pistol and 25% critchance + better crits.  :>
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

avv

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 11:58:49 am »

I thought about this build, but without finesse. I should try creating it soon, if I have time. Imagine 9 shots with 14mm Pistol or Plasma Pistol and 25% critchance + better crits.  :>

I thought of Finesse because in the end it's pretty much all the same if you do like 14 dmg or no dmg at all.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 12:25:43 pm »

Well, You could take Living Anatomy, but you'd have to sacrifice Lifegiver probably, since BRoF and More crits are necessary.

I did some stuff in FCP, you will end up having 131hp, 25% critchance + Better crits, 10AP with nukas (AG8), Living Anatomy. Decent SG Skill, some Doctor skill. Repair and Science skills enough for SG2. And finally, outdoorsman 120%.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 02:15:26 pm »

Has anyone tried finesse, 3x morecrits, better crits, brof fast shotting build? Instead of single shots that cost lot of aps you rely on multiple unaimed shots with smaller crit chance.

I think that we tried most of possible builds nad we discovered that finesse is useless trait. One possible build with finesse is rocket launcher BG build.

If you want fast shot and critical, the best build is Big Gunner burster, but i have to repeat, dont take finesse.

Finesse is trait that should have be reworked in way, that you will not cause so much damage, but you will cause more crippling or weapon drop.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 05:00:34 pm »

I disagree with you, Lordus. I think finesse is useful, depending on your intentions. Like you could have a damage sniper, and a cripple sniper - he isn't there to kill, he is there to weaken and make the job easier for his friends.
Though I think finesse is a must be for unarmed characters. You must be very lucky to win with an unarmed character if the enemy has his weapon in his hand. That's why you need to make him drop the weapon, and a high critical chance goes in very useful here ;)
After picking up the weapon, you can't let him run - you need a critical again, this time in legs. Then finish him off by punching in head/eyes. Fighitng unarmed is all about criticals.

Sorry for offtopic :P
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 02:09:48 am »

he would like to have an army of noobs who could use hunting rifles and cripple ba+avenger opponents, finnese is good as it is

about the build, only in TB it can do anything, also think about more hp 130 is .... shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf6eia8M2k
FO by sadists for sadomasochists

Parowooz

• Maximum Pain
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:11:13 am »

What's the point of making crippling character and shooting only torso? The build you talk about is good for crit-burster.
Developers, developers, developers, developers...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 22 queries.