Poll

Console or Computer?

Computer
- 17 (89.5%)
Console
- 2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Consoles or Computer?  (Read 1831 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Consoles or Computer?
« on: August 13, 2010, 08:09:10 am »

What you think about this?
I most use computer, but sometimes if i get bored in FOnline 2238 then i play something with Ps2 :P

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Consoles or Computer?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:14:47 am »

In most "of-today-games" for PC, you need an EXTREMELY fast computer to avoid the EXTREME lags, so goodluck with that new $10000000000000000000000 computer...

Consoles are much cheaper, and work generally perfectly with their games, even though the developers tend to fuck up the RPG games and ultimately make them...  suck.

With a computer its alot funner in the end and you can do alot more with your games, but extreme lags make it hard to enjoy and buying a computer without lags costs an arm and a leg, Consoles are cheaper, faster, lag-free, but you don't get as much for your money, and the Xbox 360 consoles is practically broken, either E74 error or lasor pointer is worn down, or you gotta replace some other part, Horrible... horrible design.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:22:06 am »

PC is a sandbox you can even make money with it. Consoles are expensive boxes that mimic a basic pc with a 3d card.

I hope the computer will never die and still be the best way to game, I just hate consoles because you cant mod any of the games. 
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:51:35 am »

consoles have the best games fallout 3 and oblivion
Brad Smalls is back

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 09:10:42 am »

you are one deluded individual, they are availible on all platforms... the PC versions are better because of the fact of modifications, unofficial patches and the general crap assosciated with bethsoft publishing shitty games nowadays, I mean, their quality control seems non-existent...

I use them equally much because of the fact that I have a couple of sweet games (RDR, JC2, RF:G, AC2, AC, DMC4 and many others(Yes, I have the PS3 in anyone is wondering)) I just love that new DLC for RDR with the tomahawks, they are quite useful because of their superiour range compared to the throwing knives.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 11:21:33 am »

Bah, i hope this wont turn out in a typical, pathetic fanboy fight...

Anyway, while i have quite powerful gaming rig (fresh GTX460, dual core, 2 gigs of ram, about 600W PSU, etc.) i still own a console, 360 to be more precise. I see nothing bad in owning an XBox or PS (faggot wii is a different story).
Reasons why i own an X360? Even my computer with the specs i mentioned above usually aint capable of running some games at max settings witouth lags. It constantly needs upgrades. I dont like playing games on average or low settings. When its about consoles, you dont have to think about graphics. Nothing to change/improve. Also the multiplayer matchmaking is easy and kind of faster. And mainly - the exclusives. Both consoles, the 360 and PS3 have good exclusives. RDR for example is one of the greatest games ive played.

Ive never understood the zealoteous, brainless faggots that fight in platform wars, i.e. COMPUTER IS BEST, CONSOLES SUCK or X360 IS BEST, PS3 SUCKS BECAUSE IT HAS NO EXCLUSIVES (as i already stated, wii is different story. it deserves to be hated).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 11:23:52 am by Quentin Lang »
I give a fuck.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 04:56:35 pm »

Computer with overclocking  ;D I hate XBOX 360 because there is suck fps and there isnt FONLINE AND FALLOUTS 1 , 2 , TACTICS .
PEJA KRÓL HIP HOPU!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 11:02:56 pm »

You know... technically you could mod the xbox with a usable hardrive and and operating system... I bet you could put fallout on your xbox somehow.
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com

Parowooz

• Maximum Pain
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 01:55:37 am »

You can't have games for consoles without a PCs. /thread
Developers, developers, developers, developers...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 26 queries.