Poll

good ideea?-comment please

yes,good
- 10 (66.7%)
no,crapy
- 5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Awards | Achievements  (Read 2807 times)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 10:52:34 am »

I think the achievements should be seen using the pip-boy. Remember that button which is broken? We could make it ''Achievements'' and repair the button!
Well I got 10 L 8 PE and I know eyes give you +60% so for now I got 70% crit chance :p and btw my all chars are SG :F
Oh sorry, then it was some else dude ;D Anyway, try it yourself, shoot in the eyes! Insta-kills can also be acquired on humanoids. An Insta-kill never deals more damage then the enemy has. I can show you later if you want.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 02:46:55 pm »

Something like this will most probably make it in the game sooner or later, but as I see it now, it will be in a more subler form than what we usually see in modern games, where you can instantly see your achievements.

More scores will be added later also.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 06:36:03 pm »

Something like this will most probably make it in the game sooner or later, but as I see it now, it will be in a more subler form than what we usually see in modern games, where you can instantly see your achievements.

Oh Great!
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 12:37:34 am »

I just hope it would go to the side of quality over quantity, so like 1 lvl per award but different areas. I think there should be quite a variety (if possible). Im happy something like this will happen :)
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 04:32:14 pm »

Devs answered, no need for further discussion (I'm pretty sure that if they need ideas for the achievements they will create a thread about it ;) ).

Closed.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.