"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 10:28:27 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sequence  (Read 971 times)

Sequence
« on: July 30, 2010, 05:49:06 pm »

Can someone tell me about sequence?
is it worth it taking kamakazy and 1-3 earlier sequence? i just made a char like that,.    how does it work when u encounter players allready in turn based combat? do u get sent to the back of the line or does ur Sequence help u at all?

i just encounterd some waistlanders, 5 of em, i was just lvl 1 so i didnt have the perks but i had kamakazy and 10 per and they all made a move b4 i could react, they were allready fightin some scorpions when i entered,. would earlier sequence  have helped me react sooner in that scenario?

thx

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Sequence
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 05:58:17 pm »

You started battle first so sequence is useful  :)

No, he said that turn-based combat was already on, and he encountered them. In this case, sequence wouldn't help; everyone else already there will have a turn before you if you spawn in the middle of the battle.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 06:03:15 pm »

No, he said that turn-based combat was already on, and he encountered them. In this case, sequence wouldn't help; everyone else already there will have a turn before you if you spawn in the middle of the battle.
Oh.. i don't know that thing, but thanks information  :D
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 05:59:20 am »

Hmm, im QUITE sure i was killed sometimes because the fella who spawned got to move before me even if it was my encounter.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 06:09:21 am »

I very well could be wrong, it is just that's how it seemed to always happen with my character with 8 PE, but bad outdoorsman. ::)
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 07:50:19 am »

not right... when I was lower lvl, I was often killed by people who came to my encounter and then took turn before I even could do something...
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 22 queries.