"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 12:06:12 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sci+Repair Help  (Read 1019 times)

Sci+Repair Help
« on: July 30, 2010, 02:35:10 am »

Is there a certain point where no matter how much you increase science or repair it won't make a difference?
Current Stat for Sci+Repair
Sci: 84%
Rep:106%

Finally i tried repairing a powerfist with the help of a tool (in my active slot so i should've had 156 repiar) and i barely saw any difference in my success rate. (My luck is 5 with jinxed trait if that helps)
FOnline id: xPoncex
GT:xPoncex
Re: Sci+Repair Help
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 03:45:02 am »

for a good repair its about 250% with a tool
Swords will cut you wide fucking open!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 03:53:00 am »

Would it be worth getting a super tool kit? Also could i put a tool in one slot and a super tool kit in the other?
FOnline id: xPoncex
GT:xPoncex

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 02:10:45 pm »

Tool in active-hand: +50 to Repair
Super Tool in active-hand: +100 to Repair

I doubt that this can increase the skill above 300, so most you'll probably need to still raise it to 200% for good effects. Luck doesn't affect Repair, and Jinxed doesn't affect Repair.

Solar already has said science needs a lot of updating because the materials you get from it still reflect pre-wipe stats, and no HQ stuff, so we can only wait. But 84% science will get you almost nothing from disassembling guns/armor.

Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 04:04:28 pm »

Tool in active-hand: +50 to Repair
Super Tool in active-hand: +100 to Repair

I doubt that this can increase the skill above 300, so most you'll probably need to still raise it to 200% for good effects. Luck doesn't affect Repair, and Jinxed doesn't affect Repair.

I have an alt with 180 repair and even when using super toolkit in the active slot in most cases it decreases deterioration by roughly 30%.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 04:15:37 pm »

Yeah, that's the amount it usually goes down for each repair even with 200+ Repair. Were you expecting something more? Skill doesn't really affect that, skill just affects the success rate.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 04:21:10 pm »

I did expect more.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 23 queries.