"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:20:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50

Author Topic: Questions and Answers #3  (Read 129108 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: Questions and Answers #3
« Reply #525 on: December 02, 2010, 11:14:27 pm »

Hai, some questions

1. Is there someway to prevent losing all my stuff when i die?

2. i heard that you can put up a tent/buy car, where do i get these stuffs and how does it work?

3. Where do i get payed from shoveling brahim shit all day?

4. Why the hell is there a time limit when in chat/trade? this is really annoying!

thanks in advance
1. You should get tent.
2. You can build tent in wasteland. you need 10 brahmin hides and you must go to empty "encounter" and use science skill to 10 brahmin hides. car is too expensive for you.
3. Search near of brahmin pens guy named "Dirty herbsman" and talk about i shoveled some shit... etc and you got money.
4. You can raise that timelimit in shop by raise Barter skill.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #526 on: December 02, 2010, 11:18:06 pm »

Hai, some questions

1. Is there someway to prevent losing all my stuff when i die?

2. i heard that you can put up a tent/buy car, where do i get these stuffs and how does it work?

3. Where do i get payed from shoveling brahim shit all day?

4. Why the hell is there a time limit when in chat/trade? this is really annoying!

thanks in advance

Well, I'm not so sure you'll like these answers, but here we go.
1 - The only way to prevent this is to not die.  Or go hunting with a buddy who can gather your shit if you die and he doesn't.

2 - http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Tent
    http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Car

3 - http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Shit_shoveling  (Make sure to equip the shovel, right click on it a few times, and do the 'use on' action, don't pick up the turds.  Then talk to the herdsman for your caps.)

4 - This is to prevent you from hogging the merchant, so other players can use it.  You should be quick anyway, due to thieves.  Use the filters at the bottom of the barter window when trading.  If you are still bothered by it, increase your barter skill.  It increases the time allotted to spend in trade, and I think it increases the normal chat window time a little bit too.

EDIT:  I saw that this was answered while I was typing mine, but I think mine is more informative so I still posted it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:20:45 pm by TheGreenHand »
« Reply #527 on: December 02, 2010, 11:54:30 pm »

Wow, fast replies. Thank you both for the answers, Very helpfull.

*Edit* now when i look at that wiki pages about tent it says "Store items" Does this mean that i have to put the stuff there befor i die or how does that work?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:56:18 pm by StatusQue »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #528 on: December 03, 2010, 12:20:32 am »

Wow, fast replies. Thank you both for the answers, Very helpfull.

*Edit* now when i look at that wiki pages about tent it says "Store items" Does this mean that i have to put the stuff there befor i die or how does that work?
you have to put before u die then when u die you go there and the stuff you left in your crate or on the ground will still be there ready for you to take. :)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #529 on: December 03, 2010, 12:24:11 am »

Okej, thanks. Last question, i been looking around in NCR now  for that dude that gives bucks for shit but i cant find him, can anyone tell me where he is?
« Reply #530 on: December 03, 2010, 01:37:56 am »

head to the bottom left of the bazaar (don't go inside the walled section of ncr if you didnt get that) and you should find a man standing at the corner of a brahmin pen with iirc a broken tub next to him. make sure you go through the dialog about shovelling shit first so you dont shovel for nothing. (don't know what happens if you shovel without talking to him first but better safe than sorry.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #531 on: December 03, 2010, 01:54:55 am »

(don't know what happens if you shovel without talking to him first but better safe than sorry.

You don't need to talk to him first, but if you need a shovel you will need to.  Say "I'm not going in and picking that shit up with my hands" or whatever.
« Reply #532 on: December 03, 2010, 01:54:14 pm »

head to the bottom left of the bazaar (don't go inside the walled section of ncr if you didnt get that) and you should find a man standing at the corner of a brahmin pen with iirc a broken tub next to him. make sure you go through the dialog about shovelling shit first so you dont shovel for nothing. (don't know what happens if you shovel without talking to him first but better safe than sorry.
I really cant find it... Could U post a screenshot where he is?

StuntCat

• Suicidal
« Reply #533 on: December 03, 2010, 02:04:58 pm »

have you try the wiki :)?

Descriptions
http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Shit_shoveling#Location_of_the_brahmin_pens

Big pic
http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/File:Ncrpen.jpg

look a the picture, just aside of the jeans folk :P

PD: the work is better in the hub, cause after the shoveling, you can carry boxes while you're waiting for the brahmins :D, and the other way too :P you can clean shit while you´re waiting for carrying more boxes, and that means more and more and more and more and more caps *-* ...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 02:10:18 pm by StuntCat »
Remember, boys and girls, a wise man always knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LITTLE B****!"
Kanta - Desert Punk

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #534 on: December 05, 2010, 12:15:08 am »

Have a char with 95 outdoorsman and no outdoorsman related perks.

Have another char with 95 outdoorsman and Ranger perk.

Is it merely placebo I can choose to avoid encounters more on the later char?
power

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #535 on: December 09, 2010, 09:28:16 pm »

What happens when one is travelling with his mercenaries, a sudden fail and you get killed by friendly fire of your mercs? Is it possible to get at least the mercs back?  :'( They have killed the damn rats after finishing me off.

My gang mates get a lightning each time they pass that area although they can't enter it, it works just as a fake encounter. I don't get the lightning at all.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 09:31:47 pm by Bulldog »
English is not my native language, go easy on me.
« Reply #536 on: December 10, 2010, 11:38:37 pm »

1 - Which merchants usually have sniper rifle? (any with 1ch requirement?)

2 - Does BoS have any merchants I can use if I join that faction?

3 - Same as 2 but for enclave
« Reply #537 on: December 10, 2010, 11:52:00 pm »

search function is your friend, im pretty sure a question about merchants was asked elsewhere but in case you are too lazy to find it here it is: http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Merchants

shows you the ch requirements and as for BOS merchants none are listed but i wouldn't know since i haven't been in there yet. If you are looking for sniper rifles then check vendors who deal with small guns, no guarantee they will have it (most likely have other junk).
« Reply #538 on: December 10, 2010, 11:54:39 pm »

search function is your friend, im pretty sure a question about merchants was asked elsewhere but in case you are too lazy to find it here it is: http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Merchants

shows you the ch requirements and as for BOS merchants none are listed but i wouldn't know since i haven't been in there yet. If you are looking for sniper rifles then check vendors who deal with small guns, no guarantee they will have it (most likely have other junk).

Ye, I already looked on wiki, and the reason I posted is because I don't want to look in all towns.

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #539 on: December 11, 2010, 07:46:15 pm »

When is the best time to write a +requesthelp? 3 days and no GM available.
English is not my native language, go easy on me.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 23 queries.