"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 10:13:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: attack till knocked out, attack style command for followers.  (Read 1193 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

Its a real bitch having to slave by yourself all the time cus your afraid of your mercs/other slaves killing the meat cus of extremely large encounters or dangerous such as 5 Marauders consisting of two slaveable red-heads and 3 bursting mofo's with smgs (unslavable), So my suggestion is to make a attack style that if the follower npc see's the "Knocked out" 0-(-)20 hp thing they will then find that npcs or ( I guess if you MUST ) player as neutral.  Until ofc they get back up and/or start attacking again.  This will solve the slaver/big encounter problems when it comes to gathering meat safely/dangerously with your much-needed slave/merc bodygaurds.

This has been a serious problem for me for a long time and I thought it was appropriate to seek change.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Sashi

• Rolling my saving throw
Re: attack till knocked out, attack style command for followers.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 09:07:47 am »

+1

It only seems logical that you should be able to command your followers to incapacitate the enemy.

avv

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 10:52:06 am »

Sounds reasonable, until this get implemented you can command your mercs with high priority move so that they will spend their turns walking instead of shooting. It works in turn based, but not so well in real time. :>
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:23:19 pm »

Thought I'd bring back a needed follower feature.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 09:52:04 pm »

+1 plus there should be options like in F2 - attack person attacking you (I saw its not on slave dunno about merc)
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 03:45:05 am »

im with mike on this one expecially for blue suits i just want to knock them down to -1 then fuck off u know, or when im trying to enslave people my mercs will blast em b4 i get a rope around their necks
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 10:26:31 pm »

Bringing back a dead but (in my opinion) very needed feature.

Dicuss some moe!

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 01:11:16 am »

This and reload of slave/mercs NEEDS to be done somehow :P and when its implemented Im starting a slaver char :o
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 22 queries.