"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 04:30:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Free For All Event #4  (Read 7075 times)

Re: Free For All Event #4
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 12:02:20 pm »

So.

1) Requires mappers work. Otherwise, telll me a map already in-game that, in your opinion, would fit.

my second map allows to do it without alterations to the current engine

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 12:05:29 pm »

I don't want to sound harsh or anything and your map looks good, yes. But it requires mapper's work. And I'm not going to ask Lexx to work on a map for a FFA event. Nor I wish him to look at players-made maps. I really prefer him to work on the game instead ;p If one day there's a possibility for him to make such a map, I'll ask for more map ideas or something.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 12:08:23 pm »

I'm not going to remove plasma rifle or anything. Big Guns have their advantages too.

sure, with minigun and blue ammo, please play on that event and try to kill plasma autoaimboters, trick is shoot them form 1hex - how i supose do that ? or how i supose shoot them form 10-20 hexes ? doing 60dmg with minigun?
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 01:38:04 pm »

I don't want to sound harsh or anything and your map looks good, yes. But it requires mapper's work. And I'm not going to ask Lexx to work on a map for a FFA event. Nor I wish him to look at players-made maps. I really prefer him to work on the game instead ;p If one day there's a possibility for him to make such a map, I'll ask for more map ideas or something.

Isual, dont take anything personal what was written here. I tried to be as constructive critic as I could :) Ur are doing a great job here and I respect you. Sure, I understand it cant be done in a meantime.
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 06:35:35 pm »

more 5 mm AP, more plasma nades
less 5mm JHP

Add Brotherhood instead of Combat armor
Add all ' models ' 10 S Stim, 2 jets and 4 nuka
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 03:10:31 pm »

yes let's give everyone psycho and buffout too.

sure, with minigun and blue ammo, please play on that event and try to kill plasma autoaimboters, trick is shoot them form 1hex - how i supose do that ? or how i supose shoot them form 10-20 hexes ? doing 60dmg with minigun?

rofl
You already choose melee weapon to get BA and 4 superstimpacks, so why don't you choose a different loadout to get tesla armor? or loot it from one of 100s on ground? 80 dr isn't enough?

Then I imagine when you are using tesla you will whine about being bursted by BG...sadly it is a perpetual cycle
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.