"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:29:47 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hatchet Suggestion  (Read 1284 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Hatchet Suggestion
« on: July 28, 2010, 09:26:17 pm »

As i know - Indians  - used hatchets to throw at eney - also to chop enemy with it . :) 1

Small suggestion : Use Hatchets also not to chop wood - but enemy also : so give it option - throw , and cut/chop  (stats like spear)
h
Re: Hatchet Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:59:48 pm »

and change look when hathet is on a ground. Make it like baton, but no shovel!

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 01:03:42 am »

just it wasnt a weapon in F2  :-\ (pretty sure)
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 09:43:05 am »

if i had a hachet in RL and to wood choping,i whoud use it agains animals like bears and woulfs,why not using it in game as a weapon?

anyuta

• electric fear and xplosive fun!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 03:16:06 pm »

thats an good idea. maybe it would be also possible to integrate some melee weapons from FOT, to level up the variety of melee chr and encounter, man homeless people with broken bottles :D
"I got injured by a bandit with a knife near klamath, and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt"

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 03:29:33 pm »

first we need to balance the current weapons, and that will take forever (7-8 years at this rate, but hey, you can't argue with a free, open-ended MOG (ain't massive, only about 700 people playing this regularly, but it's still awesome, despite its shortcomings))

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

anyuta

• electric fear and xplosive fun!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 03:23:53 am »

ok but the situation now is that melee and unarmed are more on the silvertablet than ever on  Fallout games. ok i can live with it, but when i will be a living target so i would say i want some more various in it. And some broken bottles at homeless people or more varieties of spears will not bring more unbalance to the game.
"I got injured by a bandit with a knife near klamath, and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt"
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.