"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:32:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: How do I make more characters?  (Read 1181 times)

How do I make more characters?
« on: July 21, 2010, 07:17:07 am »

If its not possible, then that sucks :(  I have an immense amount of fun making all kinds of new types of character builds to try out.  I already made a pretty good character that I could live with if I had to, but I have so many different things I want to try with different builds!  I'd like to see how my Fallout 2 builds will fare in the Online game.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: How do I make more characters?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 07:20:18 am »

Just... make another one?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 08:13:03 am »

Every time I try to make a new character, a message pops up that says, "Incorrect login or password". Maybe I don't have to register again to make a new character.  Could someone give me step-by-step instructions on how to make a new character?
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 09:18:39 am »

Just register a new character like you registered your first one. Yes, its that simple  ;)

Chiko

Zarecki

• Overdose = A LOT OF AP's!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 02:31:17 pm »

I have the same problem and I think thats somekind of a bug, because I also Made a Login and Pass and it sais INCORECT. But I know that its correct... I have 2 chars =3
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 09:39:55 pm »

Kinda good to know someone else is having the same problem just so people won't think I'm stupid/crazy/making it up :p  If someone could help us out with this problem that would be great!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 05:53:58 am »

So, is this a new bug or something?  Is that why no one knows what to do about it?  If there are any experts on this program that could set up the conditions for this bug to occur and then tell us how to fix it, then please do!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 23 queries.