"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:53:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: VC Citizenship  (Read 1401 times)

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
VC Citizenship
« on: September 19, 2010, 06:46:17 pm »

I joined VC with my doc alt using the option 'I think VC could use my services..." so I would have access to the vault to make supplies, and to get the Doctor 3 profession. Shortly after getting Doctor 2, I joined a player faction, thus having to quit VC, thinking I could join up again later. However, whenever I try now to join back up with them, I don't get any dialogue options to do so, not even to do the quests, such as to collect rent as I was able to do pre-wipe. My rep is now back to zero with them, I tried mentats to get my CH up to 5, but even then I was not able to get any more dialogue options. Is there any way to get him citizenship again, or is he now just a useless alt?
Re: VC Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 07:42:59 pm »

Yea... useless alt, you betrayed them when left vault city, now you will never get citizenship again.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:54:58 pm »

Is that a post-wipe change? Because I've done it in the last stage - I was able to get in on my skills, join a player faction, then rejoin using one of the guard quests without any problem, as was another member of our faction.

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 02:48:05 pm »

Now the trick is, a Doctor must be a loyal citizien and never leave the Vault city faction

Make the gang invite you and put as friend when you are at the base, then you will see the base, it worked for me.

DON T RESIGN FROM VAULT CITY

In the last case maybe you may use Sierra base (I have heard there is a medical terminal there) but some citizien must buy biomed gel for ya
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 03:00:04 pm »

JUST IN CASE anyone wants a 3k caps costly Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Reactor (quest item), I'm selling em for 1k.

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=9415.0
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 03:06:44 pm »

In the last case maybe you may use Sierra base (I have heard there is a medical terminal there) but some citizien must buy biomed gel for ya

According to the wiki you can also buy it from Dr. Fung in SF.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 03:40:36 pm »

Now the trick is, a Doctor must be a loyal citizien and never leave the Vault city faction

Make the gang invite you and put as friend when you are at the base, then you will see the base, it worked for me.

DON T RESIGN FROM VAULT CITY

Well, the thing was, I joined VC immediately post-wipe, instead of getting a day pass.  Then we saved up enough for the base, so I needed to be present while buying it, I was one of the three buyers.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.