"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 13, 2024, 10:48:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Thief build  (Read 3589 times)

Thief build
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:19 pm »

Who know how to make a thief? Please help. (I know, thiefs are irritating) :D :D

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Thief build
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 11:48:30 pm »

First off you want high Intelligence. Since your build isn't a combat build (or at least not a good one anyway if you are focusing on steal), you don't need high Action Points, but you do need 8 AG for one of the good steal-type Perks. 8 AG + "Bruiser" trait will get you 7 Action Points.

So, on traits, Bruiser is nice for the extra stat points. Jinxed can be good because if the guy that you just stole from is trying to shoot you, always hope for that critical fail that blows up their weapon or makes them lose their turn as they are trying to chase you.

I don't have a thief character, but I have planned ones, and I like to have high Endurance to make it so that I can survive whoever is shooting at me long enough to run away to the exit grid. Toughness also helps a lot here, because most of the people shooting you will be people with Normal-type weapons.

Perks (not in order):
- Thief
- Master Thief (Only take if you want to put the 50% into Lockpick)
- Harmless (Only take after you get 200+ steal skill)
- Toughness x2
- Awareness (if you have nothing better to put)
- Pickpocket

Tags:
- Steal
- The rest are up to you. If I were to make one I would put Unarmed as a skill because then I would only need 1 Perception. Outdoorsman is good to get around from place to place since you won't be very combative. Lockpick is good if you have 200+ in the skill with Lockpicks to break into Caravans and such.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 12:38:56 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 11:23:39 am »

Your earlier post is great, thanks but could you give a full, easy to understand build? :D

Or does anyone could give this build?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:44:01 am by voror »

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 12:58:22 pm »

Good for thieves is sneak , because , if you have sneak 300 + perk giving +30 that si 330 sneak , so if you want to loot someone tent or base , you can use sneak and guards and persons will not see you , and then you can easily loot base :P , from my own experience :D
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 04:40:07 pm »

Good for thieves is sneak , because , if you have sneak 300 + perk giving +30 that si 330 sneak , so if you want to loot someone tent or base , you can use sneak and guards and persons will not see you , and then you can easily loot base :P , from my own experience :D

Do you have thief? :o

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 07:57:43 pm »

Nope man , just someone loot my base with sneak :D
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 22 queries.