"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:24:31 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Minor (and major?) suggestions pack  (Read 3772 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Minor (and major?) suggestions pack
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 05:17:27 am »

Why I want making outdoorsman equal to everyone? To make the part at the worldmap not just some alt+tab thing? To make chances to everyone? To slowly defeat alts because everyone, no matter how much the skill is high has the same chances?

There are even more points.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 09:00:15 am »

Outdoorsman is a pretty minor problem with this game, it doesn't often negatively affect other players experiences like 300 sneak or 300 steal does. I have outdoorsman tagged on my main character to avoid player, crazies or marauder encounters.

Cars are just ridiculous though, I'd only use them if I wanted to start a mobile PK war.
20:49:58 • You encounter: Ghoul crazies.
20:50:01 • You were critically hit in the head for 55 hit points, knocked out and had your armor bypassed.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 11:10:14 am »

Why I want making outdoorsman equal to everyone? To make the part at the worldmap not just some alt+tab thing? To make chances to everyone? To slowly defeat alts because everyone, no matter how much the skill is high has the same chances?

Everyone can have same chances. Why you dont create character with good outdoorsman+pathfinders ? Yes you will be have alts(suprisingly), but nerfing outdoorsman only beacuse alts are problem is stupid.

Btw, you know cost of exping one taxi character ? How much time you will waste ?

And a train ??? You know what is PvP ? Imagine situation ...  Team1 : "Where are you Team2 for god sake?"   Team2 : "Sorry sergant, we waiting for train. Tell to our enemies that we will be there in next 5 minutes"

Hmmm... Thanks for you solutions(nerfing)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 02:35:23 pm »

1. Equal means useless.
2. Less alt-tabbing, because the game is likely to stay more on taskbar.
3. Make chances for everyone - nah, just make everyone WAITING more.
4. "Defeating alts" is just your wrong assumption - in fact, you will make only taxi alts useless (and one skill less to be worth of investing SPs into), but many players will be forced to make even more alts (pvp imba drug powerbuilds) just to prepare them at EVERY northern town, on worldmap.

Basicly, you want to make 1 skill and 2 perks completely useless, there would be lots of whining (with its reasons), lots of new alts created and many players will just ragequit the game.

Btw: at the moment high outdoorsman with 2 pathfinders is an ideal and convenient for people who play just 1 character. No PvP powerbuild with high outdoorsman and 2 pathfinders will be as effective as pure powerbuild.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 02:49:11 pm »

Funny, I was really thinking we were still playing a RPG, where each char have different skill and advantages which come with those skills...
Also it still doesn't explain me what is the interest of a taxi alt like you can't have another of your character with it? It's less problematic than a crafter alt which craft for another char.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 23 queries.