"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:17:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No stupid time limit in talking  (Read 3201 times)

Billy Carter

• Nie strzelać do księdza !
Re: No stupid time limit in talking
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 09:34:07 pm »

Lets just say, that when you gonna cry very loud (again, just so many things to crying about left...), they make all of you some nice adjustment in next update. And ya, sorry for may bad and fonetic english. I just like one guy from Megamod, and still love to talk like him. Like dun care.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:22:08 pm by Billy Carter »
Zawsze są jacyś żołnierze i poeci.

Archaeon_dude

• "PKing is baaaaad!"
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 06:09:12 am »

YOU RIGID SYNTAX DUDES GOT SERVED.

BTW: Maybe the point is that the barter system is not fair enough yet. There is a skill for that, yet its use should be analyzed again.
I would certainly like easier to handle categories (particularly those who stack, like guns) and some more time would not hurt anyone. Maybe we can break the game's canon NPC distribution and make stores filled with more shopkeeper NPCs, that or allowing the current shopkeepers to start dialog with more people. I put my dice on my first suggestion, cuz the market oughta get personnel in order to satisfy an increasing number of customers!
Didn't, got killed.

Billy Carter

• Nie strzelać do księdza !
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 12:13:05 pm »

Yea, but the true is, we always just bring some  crap, broken and useless :) I still dont now how all does shopkeepers tolerate us an give us oportunity to barter with them :) I m not agaist som changes. Guys, who want just better shoot, shoot and shoot some more, probably want sell, sell and sell too. Thats fair enough i think :) Its not like in SPECIAL you get something but have lost something too every time. Its very friendly character making system in some very nice postapocaliptic world :P

I m just joking too.
50 sec for a beginning i guess, sounds fair. We stil got better prices and that is most important.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 08:12:48 pm by Billy Carter »
Zawsze są jacyś żołnierze i poeci.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 23 queries.