"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 06:19:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: -=New!!!, Player Village!=- The Gray Rock Village!  (Read 39856 times)

Re: -=New!!!, Player Village!=- The Gray Rock Village!
« Reply #240 on: January 01, 2012, 02:53:09 pm »

We really appreciate the support of you guys in these hard times, we hope to have the village up and running next wipe and we will hopefully think of new ways of how to make it ten times better of what it was before. In the news with Ulrek, i feel horrible about it, couldnt believe the news when i saw and tought it was just another person till i saw the video linked with the picture of ulrek, the shock after realizing one of my friends was dead was truly inmense and is something i wish not even to my worst enemy.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #241 on: January 01, 2012, 07:01:42 pm »

if you guys need help next session with the grey rock village i am willing to help ( you guys helped me when i was a noob) and i think i can say all of tsar is also willing to help in some way.

rest in peace ulrek.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2012, 10:27:55 pm »

ah man, I cant believe ulrek is dead.. I really dont know what to do or say... RIP buddy. Im more then willing to put in a shit load of work to help you guys if you need help, gonna do my own little thing in game as well to honour ulrek
« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2012, 11:24:59 pm »

What's the Player Village? o-o
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 18 queries.